Easily screen mirror to your Chromecast from your iPhone or iPad. Enjoy videos, series, news, live streams, movies & sport on your TV. Try the AirBeamTV app today.
Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to a Chromecast 1, 2, 3, Ultra, Android TV or Google TV. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Chromecast.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 2 and 4). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Chromecast. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Chromecast app. It will start looking for your Chromecast devices on your local network. When a Chromecast is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your Chromecast is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Chromecast that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Chromecast app and click on Stop Mirroring.
You can purchase the Mirror for Chromecast Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Removes the watermark from the player on TV
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Enables sound even when the watermark is displayed on TV
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to check:
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Watch the app that you want to mirror and at some point stop the screen recording. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
About Screen Recording and Privacy
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don't record your screen into files and we don't send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC.
Download this update to get the most out of your Chromecast.
We improved the performance, made the app better and fixed some bugs too.
Ratings and Reviews
I got a movie from amc theaters who doesn’t offer a tv app. I thought I could cast to my tv with this so I downloaded. Then in the fine print after you pay it says may not work with apps like Netflix. I asked for a refund, because I have no idea why this would be useful for anything else. It’s too laggy for games. It will be a 1 star if I don’t get a refund.
Developer Response ,
Hi, it might be that the app you are using for playing content (movies, sports etc.) is blocking Screen Mirroring. This means that companies can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring or not. For instance, Netflix has decided to block this. There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring: Open that particular app and start a 'Screen Recording'. Make sure to record the screen to your Camera Roll. Use the app that you want to mirror and at some point, stop the screen recording. Then open the Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If your video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring. Unfortunately, this issue is out of our control. However, you should be able to mirror content from all other apps that allow Screen Mirroring.
I don’t want to have paid for the app twice.
I tried communication about my not having a working app, after paying for the PRO upgrade, with this developer through Messenger. I never use Facebook, or any of its services, for good reasons. So I felt forced onto a platform I abhor. I never wanted Facebook to have ANY of my information. Now they do! It would seem they could offer an alternative way to effect customer service needs. I would sure appreciate that. Now I’m using this review because I see responses from them to other reviews.
Unfortunately, shortly after paying for the lifetime upgrade, my phone stopped working. I have an appointment with Apple in 5 days. Since I couldn’t go without a phone until then, I bought a new one, set it up and downloaded apps. All of them work except this one.
I needed the screen mirroring yesterday. I tried many workarounds, but I did not have the paid performance that I had paid for, for life, already.
Out of need and frustration, and a lack of a customer service solution, I paid again for PRO upgrade.
Now I sure would like one refund and one PRO performing app.
I hope they respond to this review immediately. I have spent too much time on this issue already.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your purchase. We regret that you are having issues using the app. You should be able to use the app on a total of 5 iPhones or iPads for FREE if you log in to the same iTunes account. Aside from Facebook, you can also contact us through the “send diagnostic information/AirBeamTV Log” option in the app, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Let us surprise you with our quick response time. Thanks!
When you are unsatisfied with a purchase on the App Store, you can always get a refund from Apple. This is how that works: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Great mirroring app, no issues
So in the previous reviews there’s a few complaints about lags. I don’t see the issue, I’m not trying to watch on both devices so if there’s a lag it doesn’t really have any effect on your watching. There’s no banners on pro, that could be a new upgrade I don’t know. You do need to pay, it doesn’t make sense otherwise because then you get stuck with a banner. But I say it’s well worth it. I’ve been able to watch several shows I would have not been able to otherwise.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 163.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Yearly Subscription $11.99
- Mirror for Chromecast Lifetime $24.99
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.