The application has been designed for making presentations from iPhone, iPod & iPad to your LG Smart TV, with low latency, high resolution streaming of your iOS device.
The screen-mirroring application for LG Smart smart tv doesn't need any extra apps or cable to work with your LG Smart TV. All you need is a LG Smart TV with model from 2012. From the application, just follow simple instructions to start broadcasting your screen to LG Smart TV with low latency.
Not only do presentation with our application, but you also can mirror everything on your screen to LG Smart TV. You can mirror Youtube on iPhone/iPod/iPad with very easy-to-use interface interaction to TV. You can watch videos/photos in big size from your iPhone/iPod/iPad to LG Smart TV.
- Cast iOS screen to LG Smart TV
- Mirror all Movies & Apps from iPhone, iPod & iPad to LG Smart TV with DLNA support
- Connect to LG Smart TV model from 2012
- Connect to LG Smart TV without cable
- Do presentations from iOS devices
- Watch videos & photos on LG Smart TV in big size
- Search images from internet then cast them to your TV.
You need to upgrade premium purchase to unlock premium features:
- Unlimited Mirror Screen for LG TV
- Unlimited Cast Photos to TV
- Unlimited Cast Videos to TV
- Unlimited Cast Online Images to TV.
• Subscription name is Monthly Premium Upgrade
• Subscription price starts at $4.99 / month. Price may vary depending on the country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This app is neither an official LG product, nor are we affiliated with the LG company.
- Bugs Fixed & Stability Improvements.
- Fix minor issues with video rotation & orientation.
- Discovery of old TVs models improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app but still needs tweeking
There are delays with the broadcast and sometimes it just blacks out.
Just want to say this app has good potential. Some people may not even be able to get their hands on a hdmi dongle so if you don’t have one, this is your best bet. I’ve tried many other apps to see if they could stand a chance against this one but they didn’t. This app is in its infancy from what I’ve seen in it’s version history so don’t go too hard on the reviews and give the developer some time to fix the problems.
App is “free” but has zero functionality until you buy the subscription. Even when you do buy the subscription the app doesn’t work correctly. For example, “screen mirroring” uses Screen Recorder to record and playback your screen to the tv, except the playback from things stored locally incurs massive latency and once you start trying to mirror something from another service the screen blacks out entirely. In other words, the app literally doesn’t do what the developers advertise.
Furthermore, now that the monthly subscription is paid for the developer site has no reasonably accessible way for a user to request a refund, nor even to simply unsubscribe from future payments. Developers in the comments of other reviews tell already dissatisfied users to “follow instructions” to request a refund before providing an unlinked “link” to a blog post that explains how users can request refunds from Apple for AppStore purchases that don’t work. Nowhere (at least nowhere I can find and I’ve been looking for over an hour before I decided to post this review) on the developer site are you provided with an option to unsubscribe from the nonfunctional service that you have been duped into paying for.
Essentially, you pay nothing to download an app that doesn’t work until you pay $5, only for it reveal that it truly doesn’t work anyway, and then you continue to pay $5 a month for the privilege of not being able to unsubscribe from it.
Downloaded the free app to find out you had to pay to even use it... then I found out the app doesn’t even work after you pay. You cannot cast what’s on your phone to the tv. The screen just blacks out and it records what’s on your phone screen to later play back on tv, useless. Also after you pay there is no way to unsubscribe membership. Currently I’m stuck paying every month for an app that really doesn’t do anything at all. Use Chromecast guys. A little trickier to setup for some tv brands but it’s free and works.
- PQ MOBILE .PTE LTD
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PQ MOBILE .PTE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.