Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Panasonic Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Panasonic TV.
This works on any Panasonic Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Panasonic TV. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Panasonic TV app. It will start looking for your Panasonic TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Panasonic TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Panasonic TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Dolphin Mobile Browser (free on the App Store) instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Xfinity Stream Blocked
The app has a clean layout and easy to use and streams most content. Unfortunately when it comes to streaming Xfinity Stream all you get an error message. It seems Xfinity Stream is prevented from streaming to your big screen TV. Since that was the whole purpose of purchasing the app I was rather disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reviewing us. Xfinity Stream app blocks screen mirroring. They do this, so that users don't copy the content of the app and distribute it illegally. Thus, it's unfortunately out of our control.
However, there is an alternative solution. If Xfinity Stream has a website from where you can play videos, then you can simply open the website and mirror videos from there. This would work on your TV. For better performance of audio on TV, please use 'Endless Browser' or 'UC Browser'. Both can be downloaded for free from the app store.
Look elsewhere for screen mirroring for video
None of the popular video streaming platforms work with this app. Pointless app unless you want to watch yourself text on a flatscreen tv. Will be requesting a refund.
Developer Response ,
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix / Amazon Prime have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Watch the app that you want to mirror and at some point stop the screen recording. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
However, there is an alternative solution. If the app you want to mirror has a website from where you can play videos, then you can simply open the website and mirror videos from there. This would work on your TV. For better performance of audio on TV, please use 'Endless Browser' or 'UC Browser'. Both can be downloaded for free from the app store.
Can i have a refund
Can i have a refund,its not that it doesn’t work it just that it was my mistake cause i can’t really used it with my tv,so i don’t need it cause i can’t use it...
Developer Response ,
Hi, when you want to return a purchase on the App Store, you can get a refund from Apple. This is how that works: http://bit.ly/mac-refund
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.