Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Dolphin Mobile Browser (free on the App Store) instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
- Improvements in audio quality
Ratings and Reviews
Only works if you are not using it for streaming apps.
Purchased this to use with my NFL Sunday ticket app because I’ve use that app from my Samsung phone before but never with an Apple product. Even though I can screen mirror from my Samsung phone to my Samsung smart TV, I cannot screen mirror from my Apple iPad to my Samsung smart TV. The warning I get has something to do with screen recording, so I’m assuming this app uses some kind of recording First before sending the signal to the TV instead of direct Mirroring. Samsung and Apple need to stop fighting and make their apps work together without going through a hassle. I will never use this app unless tech-support contacts me and tells me how to make it work with my NFL Sunday ticket. Could I please have a refund?
Developer Response ,
Hi, it might be that the app you are using is blocking screen mirroring. As mentioned in the App Store description for this app, DRM protected apps will block the mirroring function for our app. The best way to check if an app has DRM limitation enabled, is to perform a regular 'screen recording' selecting the camera roll as destination (not our app). If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring. Unfortunately, this issue is out of our control. However, you should be able to mirror content from all other apps that allow Screen Mirroring. If this is the only thing you purchased the app for, you can always get a refund from Apple. This is how that works: http://bit.ly/mac-refund. If you need any further assistance, please contact us either via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook Messenger or through the “send diagnostic information” option in the app.
It works and customer support is amazing!
After doing a tremendous amount of research for mirroring with my Samsung TV and my iPhone X, I chose this app. I was able to get it to Mirror quite quickly. I reached out to the customer support through messenger and I could not believe how quickly I had a reply! I was having a challenge using one particular website and trying to get it to Mirror with appropriate sound through the television. The mirror part worked just fine however I could not understand why the volume would only come out of my phone. Apparently it has to do with certain websites blocking the ability to mirror and the customer service person was excellent about helping me with this and to verify it through a couple of simple steps. This app is well worth it if you wish to mirror things from your phone. Note: some websites may only allow sound thru your device. Support was outstanding.
It’s works fine
Bought the app because I wasn’t going to spend an ignorant amount of money for the Apple TV and it’s a hassle to hookup my iPhone with the cable. There is a lag in the video and audio, but you have to remember that you are sending a signal so don’t try to watch your phone and the TV at the same time. You will get annoyed. Not all apps are compatible so check first. As far as issues or problems. I did have an issues when I used it the second time, BUT I sent over an email and they were very prompt with replying. They gave me a couple of things to look for in the TV settings and something to try if that didn’t work. Took about 5 minutes and it was up and running again. Personally I think it’s worth the money!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.