** Works out of the box, no cables required, easy-to-use user Interface **
Easily mirror your Screen, built-in Camera, video and audio devices to Smart TVs, Chromecast and mobile devices.
Start mirroring with a click of a button. Easily select any video and audio device, control your Smart TV and monitor the CPU usage.
** Scan QR code to instantly stream to any mobile screen **
Simply point the camera to the QR code. The Camera app (on iOS and iPadOS) helps you to start watching your Desktop or the built in camera of your Mac.
** Important notes **
- Mirroring is not suitable for gaming: Streaming will have a delay for couple of seconds due to technical limitations.
- Mirror My Screen can only stream virtual audio devices (additional free audio driver might need to be installed)
- Mirroring is only available for devices on the same local network as your Mac. The connection can be wireless, using WiFi or wired, using Ethernet.
- DRM protected content (HBO Go, Netflix, iTunes movies, etc.) may not be suitable for streaming
- Mirror My Screen uses HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) protocol, an adaptive bitrate streaming communications developed by Apple Inc. There are freely available HLS players on every major platform.
Feel free to contact us and check out the FAQ on our Support Page.
[added] Native support for Apple Silicon
[fixed] Chromecast discovery with friendly name
[fixed] Various bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great but sound/video long delay
Worked great... long delay on sound and video even though I am sitting next to TV and streaming camera
This app works great and was just what I was looking for. There is a small delay of about 5-7 seconds BUT that's just the nature of things. Even devices that cost hundreds of dollars have a small delay when transmitting video from a source to screen wirelessly. Only way to avoid delay would be to connect directly to the TV with an HDMI cable. Thanks for this app. I greatly appreciate it.
Doesn't Mirror Screen, Records and Replays to Video Instead
Looking for native tool to stream screen to a chromecast device, was expecting tool to do so. But it really doesn't do that instead it's creating a video and replaying that to the TV. Which doesn't really fit my usecase and isn't entirely clear based on the product name.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- 44 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.