Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or Windows PC. Works on any laptop or desktop with Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7) with the Chrome browser installed, or on any Mac, iMac, MacBook (Pro) with the Chrome browser installed.
No wires and no additional hardware needed! And no need to install an application on your Mac or Windows PC, just use the Chrome browser!
You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
This is how the app works:
1. Launch the Mirror for Mac or Windows PC app. It will show a nine digit number.
2. Turn on notifications for this app. We will use this to let you know if screen mirroring is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
3. Open Chrome on your Mac or Windows PC and go to start.airbeam.tv and type in the nine digit number.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your Chrome browser on your Mac or Windows PC. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror to Mac or Windows PC app and click on Stop Mirroring.
In Trial mode, the screen mirroring will continue for 5 minutes. After purchasing the Pro version through an In App Purchase, screen mirroring will not stop after 5 minutes.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring:
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video shows the app you want to mirror, it works fine. If the video is empty, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
About Screen Recording and Privacy
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don't record your screen into files and we don't send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on via Facebook Messenger.
Mirror to Mac or Windows PC - PRO - UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Mirror to Mac or Windows PC.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a paid app, despite being listed as free
I was really excited to use this app to stream my iPad screen on discord, since it seemed more stable than a lot of apps that I’d tried using. But as it turns out you have to pay to stream more than five minutes at a time.
I’m frustrated that this subscription service isn’t listed anywhere on the app description or on the home screen because it feels a bit dishonest to list it as free, but not warn you that you need to pay premium for more. It’s not a terrible price, but I wish there was more warning about it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for downloading our app. When you are happy with the Mirror Mac or Windows PC app after your free trial, you only pay once in the iTunes App Store for the premium edition. This will include all major and minor updates and lifetime free support! You can use the app on a total of 5 iPhones or iPads for FREE if you login to the same iTunes account. Thanks! We hope you can improve our star rating with this information.
Works with chrome browser on Linux too!
Using air beam tv on my iPad could write equations in real time using the Apple pencil on the iPad with the screen shared with an online zoom session running on Linux. (Zoom also works well on Linux using the Chrome browser).
People here seem to be complaining about a black screen. I see that initially while the connection is being set up, sometimes for as much as 30 seconds, sometimes much shorter, so I guess this is something to do with the local network to which the iPad and computer both are connected. If you have upgraded from the
“Free” to the $5 paid app, you can then switch screens on the iPad to the application you want to share. This is a great app, well worth the small cost! And it works properly. The initial free use is really only useful for checking that you are able to make the connection from IOS device to computer.
Works as intended!
Wow, I’ve been looking for a decent solution to streaming mobile games off iOS for a while with audio. This is a game changer. iOS devices used to have an audio jack so I could capture audio this way, but newer devices don’t have audio jacks. So, I’m unable to capture both audio and video. With Airbeam, I’m able to capture audio and video wirelessly AND charge my device at the same time. Hardly any lag or connection issues, as it’s on the same network! Perfect! Thank you!!! I’m looking forward to updates later to improve video quality but for now it’s almost perfect!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 213.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2021 AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Pro Subscription $11.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $2.49
- Pro Version - Lifetime $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.