Mise eyes is your companion to Magic: the Gathering. Looking up cards has never looked better. Mise Eyes is simply the easiest way find card information. Need to find the price of a card? Try Mise Eyes. We add new features fairly frequently. And our card database is always the freshest around. Download your companion and start enjoying it now.
• TCGplayer market prices
• Unlimited Binder and Wishlist Storage
• Trade Ledger
• Track cards in your Binder and Wishlist
• Share your Binder and Wishlist
• Live TCG mid prices
• Live Channel Fireball retail prices
• Trailing 13 week interactive price history
• Link to vendor listing to buy or sell cards
• What's Hot/Not Lists to see what's moving
• Comment on your #favorite cards
• Share Price Graphs
• Oracle rules text
• Super fast card name search
• Camera for image lookup
• Reserve List Indicators
• Set Browser
Coming very soon(ish)
• See other's Binder and Wishlist
• Save your deck lists
• Save your trades
• Video based card lookup
Prices courtesy of TCGPlayer.com and Channel Fireball.
Cards/card images/symbols are all copyright Wizards of the Coast. This app is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast in any way.
- Support for Throne of Eldraine adventures
- iOS 13 fixes
- In addition to blocking users, you can now report specific content for us to review
Ratings and Reviews
Good, Bad, & the Ugly: Mise Eyes
Overall a great, quality app for MtG enthusiasts with beautiful design. The app’s few minor shortcomings can be found in other MtG apps, so it is an app to be used in conjunction with other MtG apps. Highly recommended.
- Probably the best looking MtG app by a stretch.
- Information is presented in a simple, sensible, and clean manner.
- Easy navigation.
- Ads are nonintrusive.
- Enhances the MtG experience for trading and searching for card information.
- Free version, feels like a premium version with content rich features you’d pay for in other MtG apps.
- No deck building options.
- Pricing model. At $2.99 a month, you pay for some features available for free in other apps. This app, in my opinion, is better suited for component pricing. One price for premium features, with the option to buy other features individually. I do not need the buylist feature so to pay $2.99 a month-$36 a year-for it is not an incentive for me to upgrade to premium nor is upcoming features listed as ‘soonish’
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We have a deck builder implemented. But don't want to release it without it being super solid and easy to use. You can see us work toward it with some of the recent features (like adding to lists while viewing card details). The pricing model is recurring because the server and storage costs are recurring. We are constantly trying to evaluate pricing models. And we are still learning what's best here.
The best app for price awareness
It’s impossible to keep up with what Magic cards are spiking, which are going down, and anything in between. That is, unless you have this app. The developer has been receptive to suggestions and easy to get a hold of, and it’s interesting to see the trends that other people can’t see. One of the few apps I have that has actively made me money, and for that reason, premium was absolutely worth it for me. It does just scrape the raw data, so maybe there could be a way to sort by “Standard / Modern / EDH” etc, since sometimes not everyone cares about 7th edition foils spiking, but as a seller it’s been very useful to me.
No landscape support
This is by far and away the best app for pricing MTG. It is easy to use, beautiful and quick to look up multiple cards.
The only thing holding the app back from a perfect 5 stars is the lack of landscape support. I almost exclusively use this from my iPad which is on a fixed case and it is not easy to rotate the screen. Hoping that landscape mode comes soon to make life just that much easier!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Benjamin Chang
- 67.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Benjamin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Mise Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.