Mise eyes is your companion to Magic: the Gathering. Looking up cards has never looked better. Mise Eyes is simply the easiest way find card information. Need to find the price of a card? Try Mise Eyes. We add new features fairly frequently. And our card database is always the freshest around. Download your companion and start enjoying it now.
• TCGplayer market prices
• Unlimited Binder and Wishlist Storage
• Trade Ledger
• Track cards in your Binder and Wishlist
• Share your Binder and Wishlist
• Live TCG mid prices
• Live Channel Fireball retail prices
• Trailing 13 week interactive price history
• Link to vendor listing to buy or sell cards
• What's Hot/Not Lists to see what's moving
• Comment on your #favorite cards
• Share Price Graphs
• Oracle rules text
• Super fast card name search
• Camera for image lookup
• Reserve List Indicators
• Set Browser
Coming very soon(ish)
• See other's Binder and Wishlist
• Save your deck lists
• Save your trades
• Video based card lookup
Prices courtesy of TCGPlayer.com and Channel Fireball.
Cards/card images/symbols are all copyright Wizards of the Coast. This app is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast in any way.
Couple of fixes: 1) 'Add' button for card lists not working in certain cases and 2) Formatting on smaller screens. Also fixed a couple of crashes. Mise!
Ratings and Reviews
First off I really like the layout of this app. It is clean and easy to use. My only suggestions would be a way to scan in the cards rather than type them in when you add them to your binder, the options for sub folders in your binder so if you want to group cards by color you could go to that folder to see the cards you are looking for, and finally a way to export your binder to a .csv file. Otherwise this is the best app for maintaining and pricing ones collection that I have found on the apps store.
Developer Response ,
Happy you are enjoying the app. We are updating our scanner. The state-of-the-art has improved so much recently. And we are incorporating it all. No timeline but at some point we'll release it. There is an export feature in place. If you tap the arrow on your binder, the app will prompt you with options to export your data. Thanks for the feedback. We are working hard for you.
Good, Bad, & the Ugly: Mise Eyes
Overall a great, quality app for MtG enthusiasts with beautiful design. The app’s few minor shortcomings can be found in other MtG apps, so it is an app to be used in conjunction with other MtG apps. Highly recommended.
- Probably the best looking MtG app by a stretch.
- Information is presented in a simple, sensible, and clean manner.
- Easy navigation.
- Ads are nonintrusive.
- Enhances the MtG experience for trading and searching for card information.
- Free version, feels like a premium version with content rich features you’d pay for in other MtG apps.
- No deck building options.
- Pricing model. At $2.99 a month, you pay for some features available for free in other apps. This app, in my opinion, is better suited for component pricing. One price for premium features, with the option to buy other features individually. I do not need the buylist feature so to pay $2.99 a month-$36 a year-for it is not an incentive for me to upgrade to premium nor is upcoming features listed as ‘soonish’
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We have a deck builder implemented. But don't want to release it without it being super solid and easy to use. You can see us work toward it with some of the recent features (like adding to lists while viewing card details). The pricing model is recurring because the server and storage costs are recurring. We are constantly trying to evaluate pricing models. And we are still learning what's best here.
Looking to be great!
Only reason I gave 3 stars is because I paid for the premium and didn’t get access to the Market Price for TCG (one of the main reasons I got the app). Maybe it’s a bug or something but if and when that got fixed I would definitely rate this app 5 out of 5. The binder feature is definitely a must have.
Edit: developers contacted me about the issue. Since then I just deleted and re-downloaded the app and then refreshed my purchase and the app started working perfectly.
Developer Response ,
Thank for your support. It helps us keep the lights on and build new features. You should be able to select 'Market' pricing on the settings tab. We are investigating to see what the issue might be. If you can, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a screen shot of the settings screen. And we can help debug it. We will get it fixed. Thanks!
- Benjamin Chang
- 67.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Benjamin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Mise Premium $2.99
- Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.