The Mishnah Torah features the complete Hebrew text of the classic code of Jewish law authored by Moses Maimonides (1135–1204), one of the foremost rabbis of the Middle Ages. It remains a masterpiece of clarity, form and function, and is a basic rabbinic text studied the world over.
The Mishnah Torah for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad is a joint project of RustyBrick and Davka Corporation.
It’s perfect for formal study, classroom use, or on-the-go browsing.
• Browse through the Hebrew text by book and chapter.
• Search the text by keyword.
• Bookmark sections for future study and reference with the tap of a button
• Mark selections to send via email
iPhone X Support
Ratings and Reviews
App is built well, easy to use, and pleasing to the eye.
However, it isn't perfect. There are three(!) splash screens, and even with the latest update that allows tapping to bypass them, you are still stuck with the first two splash screens.
Thanks for fixing the other issues.
Brilliant, but slow
The app is perfect, except for 2 problems:
1. Startup includes 2 splash screens that slow down startup.
2. When you exit, it does not save your current place so you have to navigate to the halocha again (and wait for the app to load as well)
Missing the daily shiur
Great app for starters. Please ad the Morah shiur - the daily study as set up to learn either 1 chapter or 3 chapters a day. You should have the ability to jump directly to that days Rambam. Also if we can ad in a few more miforshei harambam such as kesef mishna it would then deserve a 5
- RustyBrick, Inc.
- 22.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2011 RustyBrick, Inc. & Davka Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.