"Miss-U-Gram is a new innovation. A Memoriam App designed to keep memories of ourselves and that of our loved ones. Its user interface is simple and easy to navigate.
Below are some of the great features of
1. You can create a Memorial Page for your deceased loved ones, where friends and families can share stories and pictures to help in the grieving process.
2. Users of the Application can create Private and Public Memorial Pages.
3. Users can use Obituary API to get information about the demise of a family member or friend.
4. Every post on the pages can be shared with all social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.
5. Users who have Private Pages can send special invitation people of their choice to join the page and share their experience and stories about the deceased.
6. The App’s Chat Rooms are fantastically designed to help the bereaved bear their loss. The Chat Rooms include ‘Death of a Loved One,’ ‘Coping with Loss,’ etc.
7. Miss-U-Gram also has a Messaging Capability that enables one to send private messages to other users of the App.
8. The Application has some symbolic Emojis such as Pennies from heaven and Butterflies.
Unlike some beliefs out there, there is nothing wrong with keeping a record and remembering family members. A nation without a history is a lost nation in wonderland – we learn lots of things through telling stories of the past. For these reasons, I decided to support this amazing App that will change things for the better.
""Everyone Wants To Be Remembered """
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First time user must be verified by email
First time user must verify user account by email , only a one time process , also check in your spam as it might be in there . After you verify your account , you can log into this exclusive app . Miss-U-Gram gives people everywhere a brand new way to create ,share and post memories of lost love ones or you could also keep those memories in your private pages .It is respectable place to keep memories alive forever .Miss-U-Gram is also a great way to connect and cope with the grievance process. It’s a great way to pay tribute to those that have passed on. “Everyone wants to be remembered”.
Terrible - ROFL
This app hasn’t been updated in over a year. To say it’s “exclusive” is stretching the definition. The first review is from the founder, which of course gave it 5 stars. So clearly she is desperate to make it work and doesn’t know proper marketing or how an app should function. The website is built on WordPress but has zero design elements/functionality to it. It looks like a blog site instead. I’m a 15 year digital marketer and don’t understand this app or business concept at all. Good luck.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.