Missive lets teams manage shared inboxes and collaborate around emails. Chat, share attachments and assign tasks right from your inbox. Use shared labels to organize conversations by project or department.
• Canned Responses - Create reusable templates to save time on repetitive emails.
• Collaborative Writing - Compose emails together and get reviewed in real time.
• Snooze - Set reminders on emails and chats to clean up your inbox.
• Send Later - Draft an email and schedule it to be sent at just the right time.
• Pinned Conversations - Drag important conversations to the sidebar for quick access.
• Rules - Apply filters to automatically archive or assign conversations to anyone in your organization.
• Integrations - Asana, Pipedrive, FullContact, Todoist, Trello, and possibility to develop your own.
And much more…
• Auto CC / BCC
• Snooze only if nobody replies
• Push notifications
• Rich text and HTML signatures
• Connect with Google
• Gmail search syntax
• Sharable conversation links
• Unified inbox
=== 10.55.1 ===
• Replying to messages on iOS 14 and older
=== 10.55.0 ===
• Discuss back and forth with ChatGPT
• Configure custom prompts for messages
• Refine the generated response from the composer
• Fetch messages by Message-Id
• Edit words for the attachment missing warnings
• “is a past recipient” rule condition
• “Out of office user” rule condition
• “Team already set on conversation” option for Move to team inbox rule action
• “Not assigned users” rule user filter
• “Toggle my assignment status” shortcut
• More relevant contact groups shown when typing in composer address fields
• Suggest signature dynamic variables and display value
• Prevent guests from editing calendar events
• Prevent setting event end time before start time
• “Paste and Match Style” context menu option to the composer
• Connect individual Aircall numbers shared with different teams
• Email inline images sometimes appearing broken after a while
• Shift+click selection not always working
• Snoozing “in 1 minute” possibly snoozing in a few seconds only
• Auto-scrolling to the unread message when opening a conversation being unstable
• Copying message subject from message details sometimes not working
• Signatures preview layout not being fully accurate in some cases
• False positive attachment missing warnings
• Images in table losing max-width
• Scrolling in conversation subject input on mobile
• Logging in when Lockdown Mode is enabled on iOS
• New conversation option when sharing a file with Missive not working
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent email support and business team collaboration
Send, track, assign and organize emails from customers as well as internal conversations. The ability to comment privately on support emails from clients or prospects and quickly reply with the right saved and customized responses. Close out completed email threads and even add rules for automations! Grow into the features as the desktop web and apps make this the killer productivity tool no matter what device your using at the moment.
Check out Missive before paying twice the cost for another hosted support desk application - your team is already using email and doesn’t want to send users to a ticket system that’s not customer friendly like responses from real people on your team.
I’m not a big reviewer. Usually try a new tool out for a day (if that) and delete if not useful. But I’ve been looking for a new email client for a long time. They’re either too minimal (or want you to pay for the simplest of integrations) or they’re loaded with bells and whistles that can’t be configured (or need you to pay to do so). This was obviously designed with a simple business practice mindset. It flows. It’s not clunky. It’s practical and is very user friendly. It’s also powerful with useful integrations and easy access to turn emails into tasks, set reminders and add calendar support. Thank you for making a simple business tool that makes sense.
Best email client in the App Store
As a power email user, I’ve tried them all on both iOS and MacOS.. Newton, Polymail, Apple Mail, Postbox, GMail, Airmail, etc. etc, etc.. Missive blows them all away and that doesn’t even take into account its incredible team sharing features. Just it’s basic single-user email app experience is superior to anything else I’ve used ever. The attention to detail is insane and the feature set is immense. It does everything the other apps do and more, yet they continue improving it at a rapid pace. I don’t have time to write a detailed description of all the features. Just try it and you will be amazed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heliom Inc.
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Heliom Inc.