Missive lets teams manage shared inboxes and collaborate around emails. Chat, share attachments and assign tasks right from your inbox. Use shared labels to organize conversations by project or department.
• Canned Responses - Create reusable templates to save time on repetitive emails.
• Collaborative Writing - Compose emails together and get reviewed in real time.
• Read Receipts - Know exactly if and when recipients read your emails.
• Snooze - Set reminders on emails and chats to clean up your inbox.
• Send Later - Draft an email and schedule it to be sent at just the right time.
• Pinned Conversations - Drag important conversations to the sidebar for quick access.
• Rules - Apply filters to automatically archive or assign conversations to anyone in your organization.
• Integrations - Asana, Pipedrive, FullContact, Todoist, Trello, and possibility to develop your own.
And much more…
• Auto CC / BCC
• Snooze only if nobody replies
• Push notifications
• Rich text and HTML signatures
• Connect with Google
• Gmail search syntax
• Sharable conversation links
• Unified inbox
• “Create draft” rule action
• Images are no longer stripped when pasting content in the composer
• 24h / 12h setting being ignored in some cases
• Comment box “Send” button and Return key sometimes not working on iPadOS beta
• Sending multiple inline drafts at once with the keyboard shortcut
Ratings and Reviews
Best email client in the App Store
As a power email user, I’ve tried them all on both iOS and MacOS.. Newton, Polymail, Apple Mail, Postbox, GMail, Airmail, etc. etc, etc.. Missive blows them all away and that doesn’t even take into account its incredible team sharing features. Just it’s basic single-user email app experience is superior to anything else I’ve used ever. The attention to detail is insane and the feature set is immense. It does everything the other apps do and more, yet they continue improving it at a rapid pace. I don’t have time to write a detailed description of all the features. Just try it and you will be amazed.
The best email client period
In short, this changes the way business works. Less expensive than Front with the same features. Constantly updating with new features.
Great integrations too. Email sms Facebook messenger all in one spot. Have a chat with a colleague about an incoming email. Triage and respond to emails as a team. Chat with team members in the same app you use to talk to outside colleagues. Make emails pop back in your inbox later with snooze. Simple beautiful and very well done.
The one tools that powers out business
We could not operate without Missive.
It’s transformed how we work as a team, and helped us be far more responsive to clients. By replacing slack + email, it’s also reduced our costs and means our communication is no longer siloed.
I’m consistently impressed with the updates this team is pushing out: rules, dark mode, swipe customizations... it’s hard to find an email app with this level of features or ease of use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.