Select your path comedy adventures!
The action-packed comedy adventures of Mister Smith, where you select your path!
Make your way through interactive comedy plots in Mister Smith & His Adventures where you decide how the adventure ends. Be clever or dumb, kind or evil, logical or insane – the choices are yours and each outcome is unique! Which is more important: your phone or your date? Who would you save: yourself or your cat? What is the capital of France? Oh yes - as well as the storylines there are trivia quizzes! Everybody loves quizzes!
If you like books where you make choices and experience what happens as a result, then Mister Smith is the perfect game for you!
It's not complicated (assuming you have a working brain) but you control the plot. You're presented with options, you choose one and see the (often hilarious, we promise) consequences of your decisions.
Now, let's get to the groundbreaking features:
- This game is easy to pick up and play whether you make clever or dumb decisions, kind or evil, logical or insane – the choices are yours and each outcome is unique!
- Also answer fun trivia questions in quizzes against the clock to earn points and prizes!
- Laugh throughout (if you like to laugh, and who doesn't?) at the results of your possibly bizarre actions and decisions.
- Make sure you play in appropriate situations - do not read at somebody's funeral, unless you really didn't like the person.
- Loads of achievements to show your intelligence, ineptitude, maybe even insanity.
- We don't think we need this bullet point, so... what are you waiting for?
- Mister Smith & His Adventures is now free of external adverts
- Play the first couple of adventures for free - with optional IAP to play everything else
- Interface changes, better on taller devices and given an overall makeover
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a mix between trivia quiz and choose your ending at its finest. It's not easy coming up with something new these days in the App Store. My kudos to the creator for that! Each adventure your character goes on isn't too long , which can be nice at times, however, you can replay the game over and over to explore different outcomes, new trivia questions, and tons of light hearted humor. Each time you play you earn a score based on your decisions and correct answers to the trivia questions you answer. So for those who like a game with a challenge, you have your high score to beat as well. I feel this is a game that most people would enjoy from young to old, there's a little something for everyone.
I like this
This is a quiet, (mostly) peaceful game, which is a kind I like and a nice change. It does appear to be impossible, or nearly so, to progress past the third of the eight stages without spending money, as your choices are to either spend money or amass 4000 points, and I don't know that it's possible to amass 4000 points in the first three stages – I think I've gotten all the answers as right as one can, and I'm nowhere near 4000 points. But then, I do have more than 1000 points, and it takes 1000 points to unlock a quiz pack, and I can't unlock the quiz pack either, so maybe I just don't understand what points are or how they work. In which case, this "points" business is altogether too confusing. I mean, if I can identify the capital of Chile *and* woo the love of my life by telling her I thought she was someone else, but don't know 1000 points when I see them, something is...a bit wacky.
Anyways…i am enjoying the game. Even though it does pull common tricks like asking you to rate it on the App Store immediately before it starts annoying you with ads. It's still pretty charming and very low-tension. Nice.
LOVE IT. SO HILARIOUS
this was the type of game I was looking for. i'm going into middle school and I wanted to find an app I can play while walking to each of my classes, and this was the app I was looking for, a quiet and peaceful app, but yet fun and amazing and has a little sense of humor. I love this game so much, it's funny, peaceful, quiet, humorous, and the type of game I would like to play so much (24/7) thank you so much for making this game and the last part of baby steps made me right this bc most apps keep annoying you by always asking to rate it and you didnt so thatnk you, i wouldnt have done it without that sence of humor tho lol ❤️❤️❤️❤️😂👍🏻
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steven McDade
- 301.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Steven McDade
- In-App Purchases
- Mister Smith Premium $2.99
- 5,000 Smiths $0.99
- 20,000 Smiths $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.