Stay in control of your Telenor account on the go with the free Mitt Telenor app. With the app’s easy-to-use features, Telenor customers can manage data at home and abroad, as well as keeping track of spending and bills.
- Pay invoice
- All your Telenor mobile services in one place
- Easy access to top up extra data at home and abroad
- Bill breakdowns for each of the accounts you manage
- Postpone payment
- Add or upgrade your subscription(s)
- Locate the nearest Telenorbutikk
- Top up your Pay as you go with Vipps
- Contact customer service
- Add or remove services
- Notifications to let you know when you’re running low on data
- SIM and Mobil services readily available (order SIM, activate/deactivate SIM, access PUK)
- SWAP contract information
Nice to know
You must be a Telenor customer to use the app. If you’re new to Telenor, or recently upgraded your subscription, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill. The Telenor app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi finder or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance. Account information isn’t available for business customers.
Why do we ask for access to your location?
To provide correct rates and additional services when you are abroad. You can also get relevant offers based on your location (for example an event or in a store). Your location also helps you find a Telenor shop near you.
You can always turn on/off your position under "Settings".
• Customers with Nettslett can now see proof of insurance
• Graphical and technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Just like my AT&T
Takes ages to load a basic page. Unable to load my usage.
I heard a good review from a relative about the App, but it's downloaded and asks you to create a password it just doesn't work. You never get the confirmation of your password. I'm trying for 5 days and they never answer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.