MiX TechTool serves as both an on-site and off-site companion for MiX-approved technicians, installers and fitments specialists.
It has been exclusively designed to assist with the installation and fitment of MiX on-board computers into vehicles.
MiX TechTool provides useful diagnostic information related to the tracking, verification and adjustment of on-board computer installations.
• Supports FM, MiX 4000 and MiX 6000
• Asset summaries
• Installation summaries including installation configuration for each asset
• Real-time connectivity to MiX 4000 and MiX 6000 via Bluetooth
• Diagnostics output, which includes status of vehicle, firmware version, GPS position/velocity and more
• Ability to change settings including units of measurement and, date and time formats
Technicians will now be able to view active events in the MiX TechTool to verify that events are working as expected as well as confirm that events linked to peripherals are triggering. The transport type for the event is also displayed in the MiX TechTool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.