At live events, it’s too hard to hear what you came to hear. With Mixhalo, audiences hear the content they want in high-quality, real time audio through their own phone and headphones.
How Mixhalo can change your live audio experience:
● Sports fans access the play by play and never before heard content, such as the action on the field, in the dugout, at the 50-yard line, and more - direct to their ears.
● At live music events, audience members hear what the artists hear with custom mixes delivered straight to their own headphones. At festivals, Mixhalo eliminates bleed from multiple stages and enables attendees to tune into any stage from wherever they are on festival grounds.
● Attendees at conferences tune in to any panel of their choice from anywhere in the venue. Mixhalo-powered interpretation is available for events serving multilingual audiences.
● At public events, the limits of traditional PA systems no longer apply. Crowds of thousands can hear crystal-clear content in real-time and in the language of their choice.
Mixhalo makes all events more inclusive and productive by transforming an attendee’s phone into a state-of-the-art interpretation headset.
Mixhalo is democratizing live audio.
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● This app will only stream audio at a Mixhalo enabled event.
● Prolonged exposure to high sound levels can cause permanent hearing damage.
We've been busy fixing bugs to create a better listening experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I go to at least one concert a month and very rarely do I leave thinking that the sound was great, especially if I end up with bad seats or even if I’m really close to the stage. That puts a damper on the experience for me. I had a chance to try MixHalo at an Incubus show and it made a HUGE difference. It felt a little strange at first having earbuds in at a show, but I got past that very quickly. I could hear EVERY note and every word. I loved being able to adjust the sound level for each instrument to make my own mix. And if I wanted to hear some more of the crowd, I just took one bud out and got the best of both worlds. This also helped keep my ears from hurting by the end of the night. I been to many concerts since I got to use MixHalo and have wished I had it every time. Highly recommended!! I hope it’s more widely available soon.
Game changer for concerts
Got the opportunity to use MIXhalo at an Incubus concert and it was out of this world. No venue has perfect sound quality in every seat, but with MIXhalo you get to hear exactly what the band hears- it totally enhanced my experience in the front and would have been even better in the back row. Extra cool feature is to hear each band member’s sound as well. Take advantage of this app if you love live concerts.
I downloaded this app for a concert at Red Rocks last night. Unfortunately the app only seemed to work in places not requiring headphones, where the acoustics were excellent.
Where I needed my headphones—in line at the kiosks, waiting through two songs to buy a water bottle, and then waiting to use he bathroom—there was no “range” for the app. Also, on the outer edges of the venue (where dancing room is located and the sound quality fades) the app didn’t work.
I appreciate the concept of this app, and hope to see it with improved range as an option at every music venue.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIXhalo Corp
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Mixhalo Corp.