At live events, it’s too hard to hear what you came to hear. With Mixhalo, audiences hear the content they want in high-quality, real time audio through their own phone and headphones.
How Mixhalo can change your live audio experience:
● Sports fans access the play by play and never before heard content, such as the action on the field, in the dugout, at the 50-yard line, and more - direct to their ears.
● At live music events, audience members hear what the artists hear with custom mixes delivered straight to their own headphones. At festivals, Mixhalo eliminates bleed from multiple stages and enables attendees to tune into any stage from wherever they are on festival grounds.
● Attendees at conferences tune in to any panel of their choice from anywhere in the venue. Mixhalo-powered interpretation is available for events serving multilingual audiences.
● At public events, the limits of traditional PA systems no longer apply. Crowds of thousands can hear crystal-clear content in real-time and in the language of their choice.
Mixhalo makes all events more inclusive and productive by transforming an attendee’s phone into a state-of-the-art interpretation headset.
Mixhalo is democratizing live audio.
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● This app will only stream audio at a Mixhalo enabled event.
● Prolonged exposure to high sound levels can cause permanent hearing damage.
We've been busy fixing bugs to create a better listening experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I go to at least one concert a month and very rarely do I leave thinking that the sound was great, especially if I end up with bad seats or even if I’m really close to the stage. That puts a damper on the experience for me. I had a chance to try MixHalo at an Incubus show and it made a HUGE difference. It felt a little strange at first having earbuds in at a show, but I got past that very quickly. I could hear EVERY note and every word. I loved being able to adjust the sound level for each instrument to make my own mix. And if I wanted to hear some more of the crowd, I just took one bud out and got the best of both worlds. This also helped keep my ears from hurting by the end of the night. I been to many concerts since I got to use MixHalo and have wished I had it every time. Highly recommended!! I hope it’s more widely available soon.
Game changer for concerts
Got the opportunity to use MIXhalo at an Incubus concert and it was out of this world. No venue has perfect sound quality in every seat, but with MIXhalo you get to hear exactly what the band hears- it totally enhanced my experience in the front and would have been even better in the back row. Extra cool feature is to hear each band member’s sound as well. Take advantage of this app if you love live concerts.
We saw incubus with this app and it is by far the best and most engrossing concert experience of my life. You can control not only who you listen to specifically, but the volume at which you hear them. For someone with sensitive hearing, this is a must-have app for concerts. I will recommend this app to anyone who is going to a mixhalo supported event, as it is amazing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MIXhalo Corp
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mixhalo Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.