Mixmaster is your virtual cocktail assistant. Using just your voice, you can ask Mixmaster for cocktail suggestions and get an array of tasty options to mix up at home.
• Ask for cocktail suggestions using any combination of ingredients.
• Want something sweet? Or maybe bitter? Ask Mixmaster to see cocktails based on flavor.
• View recipes with instructions on how to mix up any given cocktail.
• Save your favorite cocktails to easily come back to and mix up again later.
• New in iOS 12, use Siri Shortcuts to show your favorite recipes by name or ingredient combination.
I hope Mixmaster helps you discover fun, new cocktails to make at home. Please drink responsibly, do not drink if you are under the legal age in your country, and do not drink and drive.
Did Mixmaster not recognize an ingredient, flavor, or recipe you asked about? Did what you say come out differently on screen in text? If so, please let me know what you intended to say, and what the incorrect result was. I'll make Mixmaster smarter for you in a snap! I'm also working on adding to the cocktail database, so happy to take any suggestions!
Cocktail and ingredient data is provided by TheCocktailDB.com.
Search for cocktail recipes with Siri Shortcuts! You can now set shortcuts to show your favorite recipes by name or ingredient combination.
- Kevin Wolkober
- 26.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Kevin Wolkober
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.