Mixoo is a professional photo editor and collage maker that provides everything you need to edit and collage photos. It offers awesome layouts and massive amounts of poster designs to showcase your photo in extraordinary ways.
Whether you're a photography newbie or expert, you will find Mixoo an excellent way to edit and decorate your photo collection. Select one or more photos and edit the collage to your ideal effects. Moreover, editing tools like filters, background colors and patterns, stickers, text effects make your photos more attractive and lively.
* Beauty Camera & Filters: From Vintage to Surprise, dozens of filter effects to enhance your photos with one tap. And real-time beauty and filter camera help you shoot fantastic photos.
* Unique Poster Design: 200+ well designed magazine templates with themes like Love, Business, Baby, Holiday and Trending will help you present your photos more creatively!
* Professional Photo Editor: Advanced options for fine adjustments like Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth, Fade to polish your photos in one second.
* Awesome Layout & Grids: Enhanced design of layout feature with adjustable frames and borders make your photos more extraordinary.
* Fantastic Stickers & Fonts: Choose from 100 + fonts and stickers to inspire your creation. Adjust the size, color, pattern, rotation, position, spacing, and alignment to perfect your design.
* Freestyle Collage & Sharing: Collage freely with no grids and limits at all. Create Memory your best moments and share with your friends anytime and anywhere.
Mixoo Plus Subscription
* You can subscribe for Mixoo Plus Subscription to all features and content offered for purchase within the app.
Mixoo offers monthly and annual subscriptions. The subscription prices are:
(i) $7.99 / 1 month
(ii) $29.99 / 1 year
-You can subscribe to a monthly plan ($7.99 billed once a month) or a yearly plan ($29.99 billed once a year) that comes with a 3 days free trial. The prices are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
*Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
*Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
*Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
*Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
How do I restore Mixoo subscriptions on new devices?
You can tap the 'Restore' button on the subscription page.
We value your feedback and comments. :)
If you like Mixoo, please rate it on App Store.
Thanks for your support and we will continue to devote our best efforts to offer excellent Apps for you!
What’s new on Mixoo
- Support iOS 12
- Adapt to iPhone new models
- Fixed minor bugs
- Performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but too expensive..
Why can’t I just pay $4.99 for the app.. I would never use it enough to pay $5 a month. Way out of the question. Some people only make minimum age but you expect them to pay almost an hour’s pay after taxes for the app each month? That’s just silly.
it lowers the quality of my photos
I was looking for a new app for photo collages because I needed new layouts and it seems like this app had tons of those. My biggest problem with this, and why I wont continue my subscription is that it doesnt have the option to export in higher resolutions. I make my collages in my ipad, and I print it out and compile them to a photobook. I need high resolution photos to make sure they are crisp when printed. Even when just simply zooming in on the photos, you can see that the photos already get pixelated.
Please give the option to export our work in higher resolution. Possibly around 4k pixel dimensions.
I’d love this app if it wasn’t so glitchy. Rotating images result in them being distorted to the point of being unrecognizable, if I want to switch image places, any filter I try to add after will affect the image that was there, not the image currently there, and worst of all, if I’ve made too many adjustments, it will save with wonky filters, image placement and distorted images, even if I’m looking at the screen and it looks nothing like what ends up saving. Wish I could add screenshots to show what I’m talking about. If these got fixed, it would be one of my favorite collage apps bc I can add my transparent watermark, too.
Developer Response ,
Hello, dear! Thank you for your precious feedback and your support. We are sorry for inconvenient. Mixoo is always here to serve you guys create art pieces, with your suggestions, we will do better! Please stay tuned, and your concern has been submitted.
- Xi'an Button Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- 152.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mixoo
- In-App Purchases
- Mixoo Free Trial $7.99
- Ultimate Packs $3.99
- Big Bundle $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.