- Fixed an issue with uploading large images
- Fixed an issue with Apple Music authentication after redownloading the app
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with syncing playlists
This is more of a developer question, but First of all this is a great concept and worked perfectly at first, but I started having some issues after I already synced a few playlists to my Apple Music account. Some of my more recent playlists would show up in my library, but with none of the songs in them. I have the premium version of mixtape if that makes a difference.
Great app! Great concept!
This app is really good at doing its job, sharing a playlist with others, but there is only one thing that bothers me. You can’t delete songs off your playlist if you don’t want them anymore. Also besides a few bugs, this app is great!
Made a playlist to share with a friend and it worked exactly like it was supposed to. Would like to be able to connect multiple accounts and have a profile to see what other users are listening to, but good start.
- Austin Astorga
- 35.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Austin Astorga
- In-App Purchases
- Mixtape Pro $0.99
- Mixtape Pro $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.