Head out of the Dugout and into the Clubhouse! MLB Champions is a Baseball Figure collection game featuring one of a kind officially licensed MLB Digital Collectibles.
Collect and customize your Figures. Earn Rewards and master the Market. Experience the fun of baseball across modes, daily events, and features like recurring leaderboard sessions. Join the club and experience the fun of collecting highly detailed Figures of top MLB Players from all Major League Teams!
MLB Champions features MLB fan favorite Players like Mookie Betts, Aaron Judge, Mike Trout, Nolan Arenado, Christian Yelich, Manny Machado and many more. The whole of the MLB is at your fingertips to collect and enhance with unique equipment and stances. Will you collect the rarest Figures in all of MLB Champions?
• Collectible 1-of-a-kind authentic MLB Figures with countless variations!
• Build a collection of MLB players across the National and American League Teams!
• Climb the leaderboards!
• Buy and Sell your MLB Figures in the Market to and from other fans!
• Bring your Figures to life with Augmented Reality! (iPhone 7 or newer device required)
• Digitally authenticate your Figures with real MLB player Signatures!
Requires an Internet connection and an iPhone 7 or newer device.
Looking for more information on MLB Champions?
*** Follow us on Social Media
©2020 Lucid Sight, Inc. MLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com
Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc.
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned
and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc.
- Updated Facility functionality: Facilities will now automatically collect rewards
- Improved Post Game Report: Caps earned and Leaderboard gains now displayed on a single screen
- Update Tutorial
- Improved UI for Headquarters
- Various Bug Fixes and Optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alright game but it cold use some improvements
1) I wish they would make the RNG public or what the odds are for winning depending on the teams strength. It seems to be around 50/50 even when facing teams that have a severely lower power than the other. It’s frustrating to invest so much into a team and lose to one that is significantly worse. Making the information public would give us the best idea on how to implement a team to give the best chance of success.
2) Implement a system to improve the rarity of a card. Ex. Spend 300 rarity points to go from rarity 67 -> 68. Spend 500 rarity To go from 89-> 90 rarity. I don’t understand how effective the re-roll system is for the cost it is.
3) make it possible to obtain bobble heads series from past years.
This game looks really cool but I believe it is very broken. It does not appear what kind of lineup you set, unless you have one certain person per team. When you win the game profiles your star of that game. Only thing is it’s the same player bobble head each win. There is no change. To me this means only having that one player matters. Games are not won by skill tactics or level of player. A common player will beat your top level players. If you read the game logs you see incomplete data in the games. People striking out on 2 pitches etc. it’s a huge grind if you want to win your league, which run weekly. I ground out a 1st place finish just to do it. During this grind I found there was no rhyme or reason to your team winning a game. It’s totally random. You could have a team that costs you 400k and a 18k team has just as good of chance to beat you. The game crashes after cycling through all my active teams playing matches. First it gets very slow and the animations lag and distort. Then game just closes.
Developer Response ,
Greeting from the MLB Champions Team. We wanted to thank you for bringing to our attention that the MVP at the end of the game was consistently the same. After reviewing, we determined this was a bug and have fixed the issue. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you continue to play MLB Champions.
Please let us use different players from different on other team and not just that
Please let us use different players from different teams on other teams and just that one team but overall I love the game but this one problem is the reason why I gave it a 4 star.
- Lucid Sight, Inc.
- 406.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Diamonds Package $4.99
- 1200 Diamonds Package $9.99
- 80 Diamonds Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.