The MLB App – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** MLB APP SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
The MLB App offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive the MLB App's premium features for free.
**** 2020 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep the MLB App updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to both Live and Archive Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (MLB Audio subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts
• Watch Condensed Games (MLB Audio subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights
• Multi-platform live audio access for MLB Audio subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for MLB Audio subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in MLB App's home screen, scoreboard, news and video
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards
• Closed captioning for live video
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access MLB Audio for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription.
Stream MLB.TV Monthly for $24.99 per month from March through and including October. You will be automatically billed $24.99 through iTunes every 30 days, through and including October, until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 for the then current-year’s regular full monthly price.
Stream MLB.TV Yearly for the introductory yearly price of $121.99. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on the anniversary date for the then-current year’s regular full yearly price. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2020 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- You can now create an MLB account and/or log in through the new Account section in the More menu
- Refreshed Log In and Sign Up screens
- Refreshed the My Teams screen, which is now sorted in alphabetical order, so you can find your teams easier
- Squashed some bugs and fixed some pesky crashers
- Enjoy the Hot Stove season
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We were hoping to avoid making baseball puns, but here’s the problem: The MLB At Bat app really does knock it out of the park. If you’re a baseball fan, MLB At Bat should absolutely be your first stop on the App Store. It’s a great way to preview the day’s matchups, buy tickets to a ballpark, and follow along via live pitch tracking and high-resolution ballpark renderings.
Great app but...
The MLB At Bat app is great; beautiful picture quality on Apple TV and iOS. I really enjoy it. However, there is one glitch that is driving me crazy. I reported this glitch to MLB and got a cut-and-paste response, so now I’m going public.
The “Hide Scores” toggle keeps clicking off. I watch from overseas and very rarely get to watch live. I have the “Hide Scores” toggle on so I don’t see the final score of a game I’m about to watch. But when the toggle clicks off, you don’t discover it’s off until you get a screen full of final scores! This ruins the entire experience for me. Why would you want to know the final score before watching the game? I would like to see a change where the app hides the scores for the team(s) you follow for 24/48 hours after game time, regardless of the “Hide Scores” toggle setting.
At Bat is a 5-star app, but this glitch lets it down for me.
Video function fixed; notifications still MIA
UPDATE: I owe MLB half an apology. I hadn’t updated my iOS; I did, and video highlights are fixed. So that one was my fault. However, my next notification about a condensed game will be my first this season. (And I did everything: logged out, uninstalled, restarted iPad, reinstalled app, logged in and redid settings again. I’m now done trying to make this app work the way it’s supposed to.) So we’re up from 2 stars to 3. It’s nice; it just doesn’t do what it should.
When this app works, it’s fantastic. But all year I keep seeing “No highlights currently available.” Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes that problem, but I’m not about to reinstall an app (and log in, and set my preferences) every day. The treatment of condensed games was a mess for several weeks. Now they’re finally showing up in the right place, but I STILL haven’t gotten a single notification all season that a condensed game was ready to watch.
The videos, especially condensed games, are my favorite part of the app. So I’m sure you can understand why I’m miffed. Simply put, a well-conceived app is performing very poorly.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please check for any available software updates on your device. Also, please try to log out of the app, then restart your device and log back in.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 164.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MLB Audio Monthly $2.99
- MLB Audio Yearly $19.99
- MLB.TV Monthly with Trial $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.