The MLB season is beginning, it's time to be the best and make it look easy with MLB Perfect Inning 2020. The most realistic baseball experience perfected for mobile!
© Officially Licensed by the MLB
Take matters into your own hands with My Player
- Create your own player to take to the field and hit or pitch your way to stardom
Realism has never been this fun
- Control each and every aspect of a realistic MLB game, from how you want to hit the ball to the pitches you want to throw.
- Challenge yourself by controlling bat placement on every hit you make
- Throw the perfect pitch each time with easy to use pitching controls and realistic pitching physics
- Realistic player models
- Realistic player motions when you pitch and hit the ball
- Experience all 30 official ballparks and stadiums in realistic 3D graphics
Prove you’re the best in various fun game modes
- Play through an entire MLB season in the season mode
- Participate in fun side games like the homerun derby and all-star game during your season
- Prove you're the best with the Master difficulty in season mode
- Have fun against other users in the live turn based action mode turn battle
- Hit homeruns against friends in real-time with Live Battle Action Play to prove who’s the best
- Hit and pitch your way to the top of the ranks as you face off against competitors worldwide in the Club Battle mode
Create the best roster to take the fields
- Build your franchise and recruit the MLB's best talent
- Upgrade your favorite players past their limits with the Rank Up system
- Watch your star studded lineup improve live with real-time stats updated with each live MLB game
- Draft Legend Players to boost your team's performance
- Up your game with improvements to equipment combining, higher class equipment, and additional boost trainers
The largest variety of player cards to draft
- Collect the new SE Monster cards to debuff your opponent’s players
- 1700+ cards to draft to create your dream team
Join the MLB Perfect Inning community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MLBPI
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Minimum Device Specifications: At least 1.4 GHZ processor AND at least 1GB RAM.
Please make sure you have at least 1.2 GB of storage space available on your device.
MLB Perfect Inning LIVE requires a network connection or a wifi connection to play.
▶Required Permission Guidelines
When using the app, we may ask permissions for access to provide services.
-Camera: This permission is required to capture a profile picture using your device's camera for a HIVE account.
-Contacts: This permission is required to find contacts which can be added to your friends list in a HIVE account.
-Photos: This permission is required to change your profile image and to save/load game screenshots.
※ If you do not allow the optional permissions, only the features related to optional permissions will be disabled. Full privilege to use the service will not be affected, except that the optional permissions will be disabled.
You can change permissions settings anytime as follows:
- Settings > Privacy > Permissions > Allow or deny permissions
** This game is available in English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese and traditional Chinese.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com/game/desc/535/22
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://customer.withhive.com/help/inquire
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M5
- New scoreboards, splash images, and loading screens
- New Live Season difficulty: Grand Master
- Improved Rank Up UX
- Added rewarded ads
- Fixed an issue with Facebook login.
- Fixed Resume error in Home Run Derby.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game, Some Bugs
This is easily my favorite game on the internet and I have been playing for years. I love that it has allowed us to keep our same team from year to year but update the players to keep it competitive. I also love that you can play other people in live battles in real time without having to wait for them to take turns. It also has the best gameplay around. By making it harder to hit than most apps, especially in the live battles it really captures what baseball is about unlike in some games where you can hit a home run essentially every time. My only problem with the app is that there are some bugs that need to be fixed. For example since the new 2020 update the app has just randomly force closed while I am in the play modes and today it got so bad that I couldn’t even complete the daily missions because it wouldn’t even let me in the play modes. I am not sure if this is a problem with the game, the high traffic from the start of the new season, or heaven forbid something with my phone but it has been extremely annoying and has cost me multiple wins and in game rewards. Another smaller problem that I have with the game is when I receive notifications from my phone such as the battery level the game logs me out of live battle. This also occurs if I try to check the time at the top of my screen. Overall though it is a great game and I hope that you get back to me to help me understand the issues that I have been having.
Created player “ghost” issues (UPDATED)
Update to my update:
As a man of my word, I raised the star value since issues were corrected. My next question is, who does your game matching algorithms? Who ever it is, needs help. I just had a “live battle simulation” game where my opponent had no player less than around 140, while my HIGHEST player is only like 105. What kind of sick individual sets that up?
Well, maybe lack thereof. Either nobody is reading these posts, or maybe just don’t care. Yes, I know there is this “horrendous” virus going around, and people are working from home, if able to work at all. Maybe someone could at least acknowledge some of the posts on here, if anything, just to let us know you are working on it? This rating will improve with a really odd glitch. I tried the new “Create A Player” function, added my player to my team (even though he is only a 70 and my lowest batter is mid 90’s.) When I start my time at bat, I all of a sudden have 2 white bats above the inside and outside black of the plate above the strike zone. They proceed to stay there the rest of the game. Then when my player comes to the plate, HE HAS NO BAT OR HANDS!!! I guess a bat wouldn’t do much good if I have no hands. This is the only player that does this. Is there a way to reattach my hands? Not sure team Dr is qualified for this surgery.
This game COULD be amazing if...
This game could be amazing if the developers would fix a few things. Like for instance, I was playing an opponent today who’s overall team rating was CLEARLY better than min, by far. And we were tied 1-1 in the 10th inning. I had a man on 1st and a man on 3rd and only one out. My batter (Acuña Jr.) popped up to the left fielder, at the warning track. So my runner on 3rd tagged up and scored (or so I thought). He clearly beat the throw so the run should have counted. However, when the play was over, it put my runner back on third base and obviously didn’t count the run. And this isn’t the first time this has happened to me. And secondly, there have been multiple times I’ve been playing someone who has a much better team (ratings-wise) and I’d be leading and all of a sudden I get knocked off the game completely. Then I have to wait for the game to load so I can log back into my account and then the game. And my the time I log back in, my opponent has taken advantage of the computer pitching for my team, and he’s scored a few runs. It seems as though the game protects the ones who spend a lot of money on this game so therefore it cheats for those players. I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, but I’m starting to get to the point to where I just say screw it and never play it again. These issues NEED TO BE FIXED, especially if I’m going to be spending my hard earned money on it. But I’m sure they won’t!
Developer Response ,
Hi S. Cochran,
Thank you for the feedback, and we apologize for any frustration. We will investigate the issues you mentioned and work towards a better playing experience for all players. Please join us on the forums for all the latest updates and events!
Thank you for your support!
- GAMEVIL COM2US USA, Inc.
- 254 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © GAMEVIL COM2US USA, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Live Package 45 $0.99
- Live Package 80 $9.99
- 90 Diamonds $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.