Dominate the league in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019! Build your roster of MLB All-Stars, then team up to build a dynasty!
Build YOUR Dynasty
• Log in to the same Game Center account to add your THREE favorite players from 2018 to your 2019 roster
• Create your very own legend and add him to your roster
• Win or draft new players for your roster. New MLB stars, legends and all-time greats added every week
• Up your All-Star level to earn new perks and even better rewards that will help you every day in the ballpark
Play Together, Win Together
• Brand new Club Profiles let you show off your accomplishments to the Tap Sports Baseball universe!
• Revamped chat makes playing together much more fun and rewarding
• New club matching system puts you right in the competition
• Your club can take on every team in Tap Sports Baseball in fresh new club events every day
• All new perks and rewards for joining and competing in clubs
24/7/365 Baseball Action
• Play with official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
• Swing for the fences in numerous modes: Slugfest, Home Run Battles, Walk Off Hero, Pick’em and many more
• Collect MLB superstars from retired legends to present day heroes
• Compete in new events and competitions every day that mimic the REAL events of the MLB
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls – tap one out of the ballpark anytime and anywhere
Download now to build YOUR MLB roster, build YOUR MLB dynasty, and dominate the ballpark year-round in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019!
MLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com
MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent.
Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
• CvC Edge ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, batting boost, starting multiplier boost & additional retry options in CvC
• Bonus XP Box ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• Prime XP Bonus Box ($19.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• VIP Elite ($49.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, bonus gold on all IAP, lower gold costs for mystery boxes
• VIP Power Parcel ($99.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• The Five Tool Box ($2.99 USD/wk): 7 day free trial, 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
Subscriptions available via in-app purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you select will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings. After canceling, you are responsible for the fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- Game is free to play, but real money is required for some items and charges your iTunes account. Disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- Game permits users to interact with one another (e.g. chat rooms, player to player chat) depending on the availability of features. Linking to social networking sites not intended for persons ineligible under applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- Network connection is required to play.
- For problems with this game, contact us @ www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at:
- Choose your path with new Walk-Off Hero DIFFICULTY TOWERS
- More unique PERKS in All-Star Levels
- Coordinate better with your Club Mates with ONLINE STATUS indicators
- Load time improvements and menu performance optimizations
- Improvements to game performance and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a disappointment to baseball
Tap sports has to be one of the worst iphone games I have ever played. Starting with the gameplay. Of course, we don’t expect great quality since it’s on a phone or tablet however, the animations are ridiculous and the pitches are absurd. Here are some examples of the awful animations: pitches that appear to be way over your head or outside or inside and then just end up in the zone, blop “singles” that really shouldn’t be singles because the infielder runs away from the ball once it reaches the outfield, and runners tagging is also a problem because their idea of a player tagging on a fly ball (most of the time) has to be at the warning track. Btw, these are only some of the problems. The reason I stated that this game is a disappointment to baseball is because this game can’t even compare other iPhone games like fifa mobile, overdrive (madden mobile), etc. Those games bring the fun elements of their sport while, in my opinion, this game isn’t even close to realistic to real baseball. The only reason I gave this game two stars is because it gives people an incentive to log in everyday for rewards and you usually want to give it another try until it fails you again. This game is what I like to call a complete and utter waste of time. Do not download this game if you want to have fun and enjoyable experience while playing a video game. Just awful!
Poor game play
Constantly freezes or is choppy. Videos for gold or boosts only work half the time and you lose your round if you force close the app, especially in club vs club matchups. Pop ups are ridiculous. I was told by their support staff they would talk to their IT to fix the issues, but was never fixed. You have to turn off in app purchases to disable it. Seems ridiculous you should have to do this on your phone for one app. If you accidentally purchase something from their pop ups (it just takes one touch) the company refuses to give you a refund. Poor, horrible customer service and pretty shady business practices as well. I got a refund from Apple and got to keep the accidentally purchased player, but this only worked twice, and I had to beg them the second time. They always blame your phone or phone service when videos don’t work, though I’ve had the issues with full service, on and off of WiFi. Many of my team members have had the same issues. I stopped being a shareholder in this company because of how terrible and dishonest of a company it is. I almost didn’t play this years version but decided to give it a try. I regret my decision. Gameplay gets ridiculous when you scorch a ball up the middle and suddenly a defensive player gets superhuman speed and comes out of nowhere to dive and make an out. It’s pretty stupid. I’m surprised Glu has had this much success with the game with how awful they treat people and how dishonest they are.
Can you handle your blood pressure well?
While I admit it can be fun at times, it’s horribly inconsistent. To begin with, you essentially have no control over your plate appearance except when to swing. If there was a way to incorporate a mechanism that puts more control of how the ball is hit it would solve a lot of issues. Instead, your hit is completely random and at the will of the game, a perfectly timed hit can be a homer in or it can be a dribbler to the pitcher. Next, the pitching is atrocious. For starters, it’s very difficult to tell if even a fastball is going to be in the dirt, or slightly off the plate, etc. The off speed pitches are even worse, I swear the SAME EXACT PITCH will be a ball one second but a strike the next, a curveball will cross the plate and be a ball but a curveball will go around the plate and be a strike. And it seems impossible to time them up, no matter how perfectly i think I’ve timed it up, I’m always wrong, it’s always a miss so I can’t tell if it’s just a ball or a “poorly” timed swing. In general swinging can be frustrating because you can literally watch the ball go straight through the bat. Basically, the game is very inconsistent and makes my blood pressure rise as much as anything and needs some major changes before I’d call it a great game.
- Glu Games Inc
- 273.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2019 © 2013-2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- The Five Tool Box $2.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.