Dominate the league in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019! Build your roster of MLB All-Stars, then team up to build a dynasty!
Build YOUR Dynasty
• Log in to the same Game Center account to add your THREE favorite players from 2018 to your 2019 roster
• Create your very own legend and add him to your roster
• Win or draft new players for your roster. New MLB stars, legends and all-time greats added every week
• Up your All-Star level to earn new perks and even better rewards that will help you every day in the ballpark
Play Together, Win Together
• Brand new Club Profiles let you show off your accomplishments to the Tap Sports Baseball universe!
• Revamped chat makes playing together much more fun and rewarding
• New club matching system puts you right in the competition
• Your club can take on every team in Tap Sports Baseball in fresh new club events every day
• All new perks and rewards for joining and competing in clubs
24/7/365 Baseball Action
• Play with official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
• Swing for the fences in numerous modes: Slugfest, Home Run Battles, Walk Off Hero, Pick’em and many more
• Collect MLB superstars from retired legends to present day heroes
• Compete in new events and competitions every day that mimic the REAL events of the MLB
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls – tap one out of the ballpark anytime and anywhere
Download now to build YOUR MLB roster, build YOUR MLB dynasty, and dominate the ballpark year-round in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019!
Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc.
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc.
Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
• CvC Edge ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, batting boost, starting multiplier boost & additional retry options in CvC
• Bonus XP Box ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• Prime XP Bonus Box ($19.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• VIP Elite ($49.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, bonus gold on all IAP, lower gold costs for mystery boxes
• VIP Power Parcel ($99.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• The Five Tool Box ($2.99 USD/wk): 7 day free trial, 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• VIP Prime XP Bonus Box & VIP Legend XP Bonus Box ($99.99 USD/wk): 1 time gold reward, daily reward box
• Prime XP Bonus Box 2 & Legend XP Bonus Box 2 ($49.99 USD/wk): 1 time gold reward, daily reward box
Subscriptions available via in-app purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you select will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings. After canceling, you are responsible for the fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- Game is free to play, but real money is required for some items and charges your iTunes account. Disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- Game permits users to interact with one another (e.g. chat rooms, player to player chat) depending on the availability of features. Linking to social networking sites not intended for persons ineligible under applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- Network connection is required to play.
- For problems with this game, contact us @ www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at:
• Never-Before-Released LEGENDS and ALL-TIME GREATS
• New SPECIAL EVENT WEEK functionality, including MIDNIGHT MADNESS and RELENTLESS ROYALE
• Weekly Player SPOTLIGHTS - Grab temporarily boosted Player Spotlight boxes every week
• AFTER HOURS EVENTS - Never stop competing!
• MORE Rewards from Event Royale - Earn new players from Tournament Mode, Walk Off Hero, and more!
• Improvements to game performance and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
They will cheat you out of team strength and make it harder for your team to win, they are doing it to me. My team has a certain strength and so does the team I’m playing against, but once the game starts, my team loses like 10,000 strength, but the team I’m playing against doesn’t. I reached out to the customer service and all I received was some bull crap excuse about how they would look into it. I bet there buddies teams don’t go through this. The games obviously fixed to give certain users advantages.
Plus, this app states that up to 6 family members can share this app. That’s a lie because if you create 2 separate accounts on one device, they will shut your team down quicker than you can bat an eye and you won’t be able to access it. You will lose everything, it doesn’t matter if you spend thousands of dollars. It’s crap that they can get away with lying like this.
Then when you post a bad comment about them, they act like kids and won’t let you use their ball to play with. By this I mean they block you from the game. What a bunch of bull.
Poor game play
Constantly freezes or is choppy. Videos for gold or boosts only work half the time and you lose your round if you force close the app, especially in club vs club matchups. Pop ups are ridiculous. I was told by their support staff they would talk to their IT to fix the issues, but was never fixed. You have to turn off in app purchases to disable it. Seems ridiculous you should have to do this on your phone for one app. If you accidentally purchase something from their pop ups (it just takes one touch) the company refuses to give you a refund. Poor, horrible customer service and pretty shady business practices as well. I got a refund from Apple and got to keep the accidentally purchased player, but this only worked twice, and I had to beg them the second time. They always blame your phone or phone service when videos don’t work, though I’ve had the issues with full service, on and off of WiFi. Many of my team members have had the same issues. I stopped being a shareholder in this company because of how terrible and dishonest of a company it is. I almost didn’t play this years version but decided to give it a try. I regret my decision. Gameplay gets ridiculous when you scorch a ball up the middle and suddenly a defensive player gets superhuman speed and comes out of nowhere to dive and make an out. It’s pretty stupid. I’m surprised Glu has had this much success with the game with how awful they treat people and how dishonest they are.
Where to begin?
This game could be absolutely amazing. But it is not it is by far pay to win if you do not pay you do not win. You can have great players and if you don’t pay you’re not gonna win. Homerun derby for example doesn’t matter how good you at the ball how consistent you are all that matters is how much you pay in gold. If you pay gold you’ll win if you don’t you’ll lose. That’s that the developers know what they’re doing with this game, and say that there’s nothing in the programming like that but I assure you there is everything in the program like that, the game will only set you up so far and then it will break you down. It’s programmed to make you think that you’re a good player and that you can beat the other team you’re not even playing another team you’re playing all bots all computer-generated teams there’s no skill involved it’s all set you up so you pay. The way it does it is by making you mad so you break out your wallet and pay for gold.
Do not do it
don’t give them a dollar. The game gives you nothing the developers give you nothing. They set you up to lose. Tech-support is pretty amazing with their explanations on bugs or any problems that you’re having you’ll get one of two answers either it’s your connection or your band with or it’s due to outside vendors and it’s out of their control. Oh how convenient. Just passed the buck.
They want you to just pass the buck from your wallet into their‘s.
- Glu Games Inc
- 273.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2019 © 2013-2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- The Five Tool Box $2.99
- PROMO3A $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.