YOUR MLB baseball game is BACK with MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2020! Get in the game and continue your MLB dynasty!
• 40 MILLION franchise downloads and counting
• Authentic MLB BALLPARKS bring real MLB baseball to your phone
• New TARGET BASH mode – hit the targets and homeruns to earn major rewards
• SIMPLIFIED ROSTER – one roster for ALL game modes, including Slugger modes
• WORLD RANKINGS & Leaderboard MVP – show the world that you’re the best to play the game
• Connect with your TSB19 account with new unified login for huge rewards and to claim your new and improved keepers!
The COMPLETE MLB Experience!
• AUTHENTIC MLB in every way – 2020 MLB Teams, MLBPA Players, and MLB Ballparks
• COLLECT MLB players – From current superstars to the all time greats
• TEAM UP to dominate in Club Events and share the rewards
• CREATE your own player and add him to your team
• NEVER STOP tapping with countless game modes: Slugfest, Home Run Battles, Walk Off Hero, Event Royale, Pick’em, Season Mode, and many more
• ALWAYS FRESH with content and challenges based on the REAL LIVE events of the MLB
Build your team and MLB dynasty in your MLB baseball game: MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2020!
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com.
Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc.
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc.
Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
TSB20 Subscriptions (Weekly)
• CvC Edge: One-time reward set, batting boost, starting multiplier boost & additional retry options in CvC, Bash, Clash
• VIP Elite: One-time reward set, bonus gold on all IAP, lower gold costs for mystery boxes
• VIP Power Parcel: One-time reward set, daily reward boxes
• The Five Tool Box: 7 day free trial, one-time reward set, daily reward box
Subscriptions available via in-app purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you select will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings. After canceling, you are responsible for the fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- Game is free to play, but real money is required for some items and charges your iTunes account. Disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- Game permits users to interact with one another (e.g. chat rooms, player to player chat) depending on the availability of features. Linking to social networking sites not intended for persons ineligible under applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- Network connection is required to play.
- For problems with this game, contact us @ www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at:
• Stay on your toes with MULTI EVENTS! Any combination of events can be live during a Club Event!
• Keep it FRESH with ROTATING MULTIPLIERS in Event Royale and Multi Events!
• BONUS DEAL UNLOCKS for things such as completing Global Challenges and more!
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
How to make the game better so it’s a five star rating
I would give it five stars but you don’t fix the same problems we’ve been having since day one which is can’t leave messages in the group chat room we have so many players because of all the bonus players it’s too hard to find bonus players for the event when you have a bonus player or team and it’s not an activated player the players should be highlighted or something so it’s easier to find it because you have to keep all your five star players because the one event extra base sometimes you need to have three members from the same team to play it another thing I think the percentage of getting a player when you spend gold should be a lot more and on the weekend when your club comes in top 10 and you get that extra club bonus to open how do you give us only 3E videos install franchise players you should only use franchise coins everything else is great you fix those issues it will be a five star I remember the first year your game came out there was no upgrading players no player was better than five store and the rating they had set for you guys if that one had clubs like they do now that would be the best one ever thank you hope you read these
Discouraging but Fun
I like the game but struggle with a few things. Daily team events are cool but the problem most of the time is that it’s hard to land a player that can score from the boxes. By the time you do it’s time for the event to be over so it’s pointless to waste hard earned points etc. to upgrade the player. On the flip side you can land a player early but because you typically only use the player for one night only, you won’t have very much to upgrade with because you spent it all the night before upgrading a player on the previous event to help your team. All along making it difficult to upgrade your own (core) star players as you try to manage funds across events.
I’ll spend some cash sometimes but even that can be discouraging when you land the same player 4 or 5 times in a row. We all have different experiences I guess. I know spend more money or find a better team right? I’m lighthearted about it but that’s my experience. Other than that I enjoy the game.
Perfect game if you like taking pitches and popouts
Do you enjoy mobile baseball games that feel like they take as long as actual baseball games? Can you think of nothing more exciting than staring at the screen while you take pitch after pitch? Then this is the perfect game for you!
Seriously, it seems like at least 6 out of every 10 pitches are balls. Most of them are in the dirt which, because of the batter’s perspective on the game, you can’t see until it is too late. The majority of strikes you do get are some weird “only in a video game” breaking stuff that you simply cannot hit. Then, when your patience is almost at an end and you finally get that nice fastball down the middle and time your swing perfectly...weak grounder or routine fly out. Just like the 2019 version, you will hit a ton your first few days or games. You’ll upgrade your players quickly and get new, better rated players as well. All that fades into complete frustration after a day or two when your shiny new players and upgraded versions of players that were popping 5 homers a game and scoring 17 runs the day before, suddenly start grounding out to the pitcher 5 times in a row and get no-hit for 6 or 7 innings. I’m sure if you are willing to spend some serious $ you could improve your experience. I’ll never know because, just like the 2019 version, I’m deleting the app after trying it for the past few days.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 340.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 2020 © 2013-2020 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Five Tool Box $2.99
- PROMO_20O $19.99
- SPECIAL_1A $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.