MLN Mobile makes it quick and easy to access all the Metro Library Network libraries on the go! Search our catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
• Search the Metro Library Network catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
• Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
• Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies in the Metro Library Network catalog.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
Various minor fixes and enhancements, including:
Support for iOS 12 returns!
Fixes an issue with the search filters not showing fully on larger devices
Fixes an issue where background music was paused on the first load.
Ratings and Reviews
Name hard to remember
When I’m looking for the app on my phone for the Cedar Rapids Library, I don’t think to type “MLN Mobile.” Please add app keywords like “library,” “Cedar Rapids,” “Marion,” and “Hiawatha.”
Amazing app for library lovers
This is by far one of my most used and favorite apps. We go to the library weekly and this app allows me to not only reserve items, but renew them very efficiently! Great service provided by MLN!
I've been using this app at least weekly, if not daily, since I downloaded it. Love the ease of placing holds & renewing books. I even use it when I'm in the library, as the app is quite a bit faster than the catalog computers.
Two problems I have on a regular basis as I use the app, one smaller & one bigger:
1. Cover art for media (books or other) doesn't show up in the search results. I really like being able to see the book's cover, as it makes it easier to check if I'm looking at the right book and/or make it easier to find on the shelves. (That's the small problem.)
2. Big huge annoyance (and I don't know how possible it is to fix): autocorrect constantly messes with my searches!!! I'll correctly type a name or title in the search field, and then autocorrect will change what I've typed and automatically start the search without allowing me to change the words back to what I meant. The search will turn up empty, of course, b/c autocorrect knows nothing! If that flaw could be fixed, it would improve my user experience tremendously.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The City of Cedar Rapids
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SOLUS UK Ltd