Comprehensive coverage, live updates, and unbiased access with the official MLS app.
The MLS app is your one-stop shop for match day and more. Never miss a moment of action with the latest soccer news, schedules, match highlights, real-time video, live scores, and standings. Watch, listen, read, and follow - directly from your iOS device.
WATCH AND FOLLOW EVERY GAME, FREE
· Get real-time match lineups, stats, and video highlights for every game
· Live scores for every MLS regular season and playoffs match, World Cup Qualifying, CONCACAF Champions Cup, U.S. Open Cup, Canadian Championship, Leagues Cup, Campeones Cup, and other MLS-related international soccer matches
· Bring the game to life through Match Center with live scores, video timeline, live lineups, and stat visualizations
· Get one-click access to every MLS match on Apple TV
· New: Get real-time score updates with Live Activities from your Lock Screen without having to open the app
THE BEST SOCCER NEWS, PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
· Easy access to breaking news, videos, and analysis from North America's best soccer reporters
· Stay in-the-know with My MLS, a curated feed of matches, highlights, and news based on your preferences
FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE CLUBS AND PLAYERS
· Select your favorite club for curated content, match updates, and stories you care about
· Follow players to get quick access to the player stats and stories you care about
· Select clubs for personalized notifications about your favorite teams
· Be the first to know about exclusive stories and newly released content
GET TICKETS AND PLAY TO WIN
· One-click access to purchase tickets to matches for all 29 MLS Clubs
· Manage your digital tickets to any MLS match (SeatGeek & Ticketmaster tickets only)
· Play MLS Fantasy, Squad Pick, and Parlay Predictor every week for free to have a stake in the game and win prizes
· Get real-time lineups at your fingertips with an integrated design and gameplay
The latest release of the MLS APP includes
- MLS ID to manage your preferences and get the best out of the 2024 season
- Easy access to Apple TV MLS Season Pass
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ticketmaster technological link to the D.C. United Application bugs and fixes
There is a bug where tickets put up for sale in Ticketmaster through the D.C. United Application sometimes aren’t able to be recalled back to the application without customer support. This hinders two processes: 1) Those that want to recall their tickets and attend the game(s). 2) The process of selling the tickets back to the D.C. application from Ticketmaster so they can be resold to other D.C. United attendees, which is bad both for D.C. United (through lost business from those that would attend and who may spend money at the stadium) and the customers (supporters) who bought the original tickets lose their money. In short, the link between DC United to Ticketmaster works, however Ticketmaster back into the D.C. United app has bugs receiving either the unsold or wanted tickets. Fixing this bug would make the D.C. United App more functional, which is good for the D.C. United in economic efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction. Regardless, I rate the app 5 stars for going above and beyond the needs of creating such an application with limited time. Thank you. -A longtime, lifetime supporter
As a blind user of sports apps, this is not my favorite. It is workable but the access could be better. It appears many of the things you click on are more image based and it is not clear if there is an accessible button or link there or not without just blindly trying and hoping it works.
I would also ask that the cap on alerts be lifted. You cannot select updates about the start and end of all games for all teams, because when you choose a team as a topic, the app immediately assigns game start/finish, team news and team goals scored as a package of 3 alerts. So you have to go in and remove two of those three alerts to get down to one, so you can then add more teams. At minimum, I'd like to be able to get a game start/end status for each team and team news alerts. As currently designed, I have game start/'finish for each team, then news, lineups and goals scored at the league wide level.
Ok, but needs some work
The content is great, but the app itself has some issues. My first complaint is that the navigation is less intuitive than past designs. I’d prefer to open into a feed of headlines and then navigate to highlights or team headlines. Instead all three feeds are crammed into the home page.
My second complaint is worse although it doesn’t sound like many other people experience this: the audio doesn’t play through my phone’s speakers. Headphones or external speakers are fine. All of my other apps are fine. I’ve racked my brain trying to figure out why this app misbehaves but I can’t figure it out.
I’d give it four stars if the audio bug was fixed and the design was tweaked a bit. I’d give it five if there was some search capability on the news feed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Major League Soccer LLC
- 159.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 16.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2023 Major League Soccer, L.L.C
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.