MM-1 is a unique effect plugin designed to create automated or generative arrangements by automatically mixing multiple tracks inside a DAW.
When placed on multiple tracks, individual instances work together using a shared state system allowing the plugin to mute or fade any track it's placed on.
Mute Patterns are used to select which tracks are being muted and can either be selected manually or cycled in various ways using different sources including a built-in trigger sequencer, chance and divider modules as well as keyboard input.
In addition, mutes can either be applied instantly to create tight rythmic changes or faded gradually by a variable amount ranging from a few milliseconds to a full 5 seconds allowing for smooth pattern changes.
The plugin supports a total of 8 mute patterns and is capable of working with up to 6 individual tracks at a time.
- Modular style Mixer
- Hard muting or smooth fading
- Up to 8 mute patterns
- Up to 6 channels
- Built-in trigger sequencer
- Built-in trigger divider & chance module
- iPad 4th generation or newer
- Tweaked knob response
- Fixed an issue where resetting the host timeline would not reset the trigger divider
- Fixed an issue where resetting the host timeline would not reset the active pattern
- Fixed an issue where short fade times could generate artefacts in some cases
- Fixed an issue where deleting all instances in a session would not clear the shared state
Ratings and Reviews
Great addition to my AUM arsenal // will continue to abuse it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kai Aras
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kai Aras
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.