The simplicity of TheMLSonline.com’s real estate search, now on your phone or tablet!
Search virtually all homes and properties for sale in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. This advanced home search includes bank-owned and foreclosed properties, recently sold homes and more. You can search by city, zip code or GPS location.
- Full-featured map search, using the latest iPhone technology
- Instantly find homes near your location using iPhone's built-in GPS locator
- Complete & up-to-date access to MLS-listed homes for sale
- Search recently sold homes and foreclosures
- Large color photo galleries with expanded listing details
- Updated regularly with the newest homes to the market
- Search by city, zip code, price, style and more
- GPS-enabled with driving directions for easy neighborhood browsing
- Access to your personalized home search account from TheMLSonline.com
- Save favorites on your phone and share them with friends via email
What's the most important thing about a home search app? The homes of course! With this 5.8 update, we've completely overhauled what you see when you view home listings. We're kind of biased, but we think you'll like what you see!
As part of this update, you can now expect to see on each home listing all of the things you had before, but presented in a more visually appealing way, PLUS:
- a remarkably faster load time on listings
- a new and improved photo viewer
- visual history for price and status changes and past sales
- information on schools
- a satellite view of the property and quick access to a map to know where it is... plus nearby amenities
- a street view of the property
- commute times for your saved addresses
In addition, we've made a few other improvements:
- icons on the map show at a glance if the listing is new, has an open house, or has had a recent price reduction
- the mortgage calculator now highlights that you can use the keyboard
- we've removed a few cobwebs and cleaned up a few things around the edges
Ratings and Reviews
Not a good app!
I don’t even know what to say here this app makes absolutely no sense to me. It is the most non-user-friendly app I have ever put on my phone. Where is the simple magnifying glass to search? Can’t even type in an address? I don’t even understand what this app is supposed to do it is nothing like the MLS online. How this got developed and actually made it to be an app is beyond me. So many things need to be fixed it’s not even worth typing about. I simply won’t use it and would never recommend it to anybody. Sorry but that is the truth.
Good but could be better
Has some good features but would love to be able to use the search tools on the desktop site. Narrowing my search by city name on your online site is great! No one else has this. Except I can’t use it in the mobile app... :(
No option to type in a specific search term...or MLS number??? In fact, there’s no search available at all (unless it’s hidden somewhere, but I believe I checked every link in the app.). Not sure if they mean “browse” when they say “search, but the description above says that you can search by City or zip code...but not by MLS number? Is t this the MLS Online app? Illogical. Downloading and setting up an account was a huge waste of time. Going back to the website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.