MNA app is currently under construction. You may experience some issues with the current app. We are working hard to bring you an upgraded App as soon as possible.
Available in English as an iPhone app, the MNA® (Mini Nutritional Assessment) is the GOLD standard in nutrition screening for the older adult.
Quick, easy to use and effective, the MNA-SF® has been revalidated as a stand-alone screening tool.1
Most validated tool for the persons age 65 and older
- Sensitive and reliable
- Recommended by national and international organisations
- Supported by more than 600 published studies
- Validated and relevant for use in various care settings2
Quick and easy to use
- Screen in less than 4 minutes
- Requires no special training
- Proven to be easy to use in clinical practice3
Identifies patients who need nutrition intervention
- Three categories:
- At risk of malnutrition
- Normally nourished
- Facilitates early intervention
- Identifies persons who are at risk even before weight loss occurs
Most commonly used nutrition screening tool by geriatricians4
1. Kaiser MJ et al. J Nutr Health Aging. 2009; 13(9):782-788.
2. Kaiser MJ et al. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2010; 58:1734-1738.
3. Charleton K et al. J Nutr Health Aging. 2010; 14(8):622-628.
4. Vandewoude M et al. Eur Geriatr Med 2011; 2(2):67-70.
- Ability to re-screen
- View graph showing a persons progress over time
- New means of ascertaining nutritional data using body measurement
- Re-screen scheduling
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it says.
Makes the MNA very easy and simple to complete. Easy to use format. I wish it had more helpful features. I don't like that it requires you to enter pt first and last name since i don't imagine anyone would use it to store patient information.
Useful for Hospice
I entered fake names, do not want to put pt names into my phone. Quick and easy for hospice but have to get its and weights some times. What about an IPad app?
- Myriad Online Limited
- 17.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ® Société des Produits Nestlé, S.A., Vevey, Switzerland, Trademark Owners 1994. © Nestlé, Revision 2009. N67200 12/99 10M
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.