Trying to visit all 100+ breweries in MN? The Minnesota Craft Brewery Tracker app allows you to look up information about each brewery (including directions and hours of operation) and mark each brewery as visited.
You can also sign in with Untappd to see which beers you've had at each brewery, so you can see which ones you have to try next!
Please note: this app is intended for adults over the age of 21. mncraft.beer does not condone or support binge/excessive drinking. mncraft.beer is not responsible for any activities that are the direct or indirect consequences of drinking alcohol and/or using this service. Please drink and use mncraft.beer responsibly.
Ratings and Reviews
Such a great app
I love this app! My husband and I are trying to go to every brewery in the state, and this app makes it so easy to navigate. I wouldn’t know about most of these breweries if I didn’t use it. We were able to go to 17 breweries on our up north vacation this past summer, just by using the app to map out which ones were on our route and when they were open. It’s super up to date. 5 stars!
I have a new favorite Pilsner beer after enjoying a couple of the Fair State Pils, unbelievable.
The app has you create a log-in with email & pw before you can even browse it. For the past 24hrs of attempting to use it, I get a scrunched up map and a cute beer glass instead of an hourglass while it loads. It can’t even load with a strong wifi signal.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, let me see if I can address all of your issues:
- We require a login because of some features that are forth-coming, but I understand not everyone wants to be forced to make an account. We'll see about making logging in optional in a future release.
- Yeah, the map is a bit tiny at app launch. However, if you tap on the map, it makes it take up more of the screen. We're trying to balance the map view with the list view, and I'm not sure what the right balance is, but it's something we're working on for a future release.
- I'm glad you like the beer glass animation, but that sucks that it's not loading the list with a strong signal. If you can shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I can try to figure out why that's happening.
- The Jed Mahonis Group, LLC
- 8.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The Jed Mahonis Group, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Jar: A Full Beer $3.99
- Tip Jar: A Round for the Team $9.99
- Tip Jar: Seriously? $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.