"MnemoPics" is a simple but powerful note-taking app that does one main thing: to help you remember whatever you learned.
- Take notes using phone camera.
- Add or edit annotations.
- The app will remind you to review the note today, tomorrow, the 5th day, etc.
- When review, give a self-evaluation using the 5 smiley faces. The app uses these data to reschedule your next review.
- Starting from the third repetition, the app hides all highlighted contents. Try to retrieve them from your memory. You can reveal contents by tapping the screen.
The app leverages two most powerful, and mostly ignored, learning technologies: spaced repetition and active retrieval. It also takes over a hidden job that bothers every learner: planning.
Give it a try, get a whole new learning experience.
- A new "choose from photo album" button is added to the main UI. Now you can make screenshots of any apps on iPhone/iPad and add them as notes.
- A new "Learning/Archived" option is added to tags. You can choose notes with specific tags to be in your review plan and leave others archived.
- Minor UI adjustment: flash button is moved to settings; In-App purchase button is now separated as "buy" and "restore" to make it more clear.
- Mobiedge Technologies Inc.
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Mobi-Edge Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Banners $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.