Bring your conversations to life with the most expansive collection of Smiley Emojis that can be found anywhere!
Over 450 brand new, custom designed smiley emojis now available for iOS10 iMessage!
These send as the same size as when you send a single emoji in iOS10.
Made by Moji.
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
- Updated Preview Screenshots and Icon
- Added New Emojis
- Updated Emoji Size
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Change the size!!!
I loved them when they were emoji sized! Please give the option to make them smaller.
Perfect size absolute fun
I never review but felt I had to in this case. People should read what they are getting before buying and complaining. These are stickers! As stickers on hey are bigger than the standard emoji. They are also better because you can place them anywhere. I love them and have shared the link to purchase them several times. Don't change the size! They are perfect as is. 😃
Shows you can send them as small emojis when in reality you can only send them as large pictures. Don't waste you money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.