THE BEST ONLINE MAFIA CRIME GAME!
It’s time to fulfill your family duty and live a life of crime in Mob Wars - La Cosa Nostra. Work your way up the ranks of mobsters as you fight against millions of other real players in one of the most successful online mafia games of all time!
- Complete hundreds of dangerous and illegal jobs in over 30 cities!
- Fight powerful bosses and real players!
- Frame Chicago's Police Commissioner to find the Irishman and defeat the De Luca Family!
- Travel to Tijuana and align yourself with a Cartel Underboss!
- Face the Ivanov Family in Moscow and infiltrate the Kremlin to snag a priceless painting!
- Level up, choose your skills and customize your mobster!
- Chat with players from across the world!
- Recruit friends to grow your mob, form syndicates and battle rivals!
- Purchase real estate and watch your underworld empire grow!
- Thousands of unique weapons, armor and vehicles!
- Collect hundreds of achievements!
- Craft your own super powerful weapons!
- Rank on global and social Leaderboards across multiple categories!
- New game content added weekly!
- Free to play and no ads!
Prepare to swindle, cheat, blackmail, and butcher your way to the top. You’ll soon become the don of the fiercest crime syndicate the world has ever seen!
Note: this game can only be played while online.
Community Forum: http://forums.kanoapps.com/
- Revamped tutorial for new players
- Misc. bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, but lacking a key feature
My question rises because of the “arming” system in this game, where you select your weapons and armor. Why don’t you allow all of our weapons to be used per battle? Older games allowed your entire arsenal of weapons and armor to contribute to the ability to win/lose a fight, raising the demand of purchasing new weapons in exchange for an upkeep fee which takes from your income. This allowance enabled users to work to upgrade their armory as well as city, giving the game more options for users to weigh what they wish to contribute to (income vs army). I noticed this issue when I spun 3 loot crates as a level 1 and got the best weapons and vehicles in the game, rendering my need to ever have to consider purchasing any new weapons completely vanish. If your character would take all of your weapons into consideration, they would definitely consider spending more on better weapons. I understand the general demand for games of this kind are slim compared to the past and your system works as it is, but I believe the quality could be enhanced with some minor feature updates.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and thank you for the 5-star review.
You can use most of your weapons and armour when going into battle, each Mobster in your Mob can take in 1 weapon, 1 armour, and 1 vehicle. Your Mob automatically equips the strongest ones available.
For a more in-depth answer, please reach out to our support staff at email@example.com.
Love this format!
I used to play Arms Cartel Global back like 5 years ago and I love the format. This is a lot like that game and I am instantly hooked again. I’m not big into the “build buildings and protect your fort while you train troops” format like clash of clans. I like running missions and getting my stats up and attacking other players for $$ without all the real-time strategy waiting and randomness. Also easier to not just be pay to play. It’s a great format and I’m glad to see it making a comeback. Bravo.
Developer Response ,
So glad to hear you were enjoying our game!
Thank you very much for the 5-star review!
Fun to play
Game reminds me of Mafia Wars back when MySpace was a thing. I wouldn’t say this is a good game to pass time because I normally have all my energy spent 4 minutes after opening the app. But if you liked the games like Mafia Wars and Dragon Wars on MySpace then you should like this game. I do hope they come up with a Dragon Wars kinda thing because I preferred that over mafia wars but this is still a great app.
Developer Response ,
Hello P RIZZLE01,
Thank you for the 5-star review and the additional feedback!
- Kano Applications Inc.
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Kano Applications Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Favor Points Pack $4.99
- 50 Favor Points Pack $9.99
- 105 Favor Points Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.