Whether you prefer to feed your baby by breast or bottle, offer breast milk or formula, we’ll help you keep track of your baby’s feedings.
1. Create a customized feeding diary for your baby based on the type of feeding – breastfeeding, bottle feeding and pumping:
* If breastfeeding, select which breast (left or right) and the time of each nursing session. The app will remind you to check to hear your baby swallowing.
* If bottle feeding, select breast milk or formula and record how many ounces your baby drinks at each feeding.
* If pumping, you can record which breast and for how long.
2. Track how many dirty (wet and/or poopy) diapers your baby has and when, in our diaper changing log.
3. Log growth statistics to keep track of your baby’s weight and height.
4. Record any additional observations and/or questions about your baby’s feedings and growth.
5. Note times and dates for feeding sessions, diaper changes, growth stats and special notes. The notes are time stamped and recorded in your baby’s personal feeding diary, which can be shared (via email or text) with your lactation consultant, pediatrician and/or medical provider.
6. Use the app to send your family and friends a photo of your baby alongside his/her growth stats.
7. Find links to MoBap’s support services, including the hospital’s lactation services and lactation support group.
Remember, this app does not replace the advice of your doctor or health provider. Always check with your doctor if you have questions or concerns about your child’s feeding. We hope you find this app helpful, and wish you all the best as you begin navigating the journey of motherhood! If you’re expecting, be sure to check out the MoBap Baby Delivery Planner app for valuable tools to support expectant moms through the final stages of pregnancy and the early stages of labor.
-Added new options of tracking Mom's milk vs formula in the Bottle Feeding Diary.
-Fixed an issue causing breastfeeding timer to stop when the app is closed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for Peace of Mind with Newborn
This is a brilliant app that helped me make sure I was taking care of my new baby's needs during the first few weeks postpartum while managing the chaos of my older three children in the absence of maternity leave.
The only thing I would like to see added is the ability to add in feedings or diaper changes that I missed recording while doing them. Maybe those manually entries could have a notation next to them saying they were added later?
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright@1997-2014. Missouri Baptist Medical Center, BJC HealthCare. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.