Mobi is TechLink Services' mobile application for field technicians and clients. It puts the power and flexibility of TechLink Services' SIMPL portal into the palm of your hand. Feature rich and flexible, you can use Mobi to do everything you already do with the SIMPL portal.
· Sign up as a new field technician
· View and access your jobs for today
· View and access your jobs for tomorrow
· View and access your upcoming jobs
· Open Maps directly from Mobi to get driving directions to the site
· Log on and off of site
· Access all information about work order including documents and close-out paperwork
· Photos can be taken directly from Mobi automatically uploading to the work order
· Add completed paperwork directly to the work order
· Add final invoice directly to the work order
· Accept or decline jobs that are offered to you
· Enter notes directly in the work order
· Plus more!
· View and access jobs scheduled with TechLink for today, tomorrow and upcoming
· Access all information about each work order
· View pictures that have been uploaded by the field technician
· Enter notes directly into the work order
· Plus more!
Misc bug fixes and image processing enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Efficient and convenient
It’s great having easy access on the go to communicate to Techs in the field. MOBi keeps us accountable in real time on completed projects and updates along the way.
I always have to open the app, close it then re open it to see anything. And right now it’s not opening at all I have to delete and re-install.
Crashes and has to be reinstalled to fix
Functionality is mostly there (GPS-based pushbutton logon/logoff would be nice) but incessant crashing kills any chance of a higher rating, particularly since the ONLY fix after a crash is to delete and reinstall. App will NOT recover from a crash once occurred. Crashes happen at random and roughly once per day that the app is used.
- TechLink Services, LLC
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TechLink Services, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.