MobiPOS - Built specifically for food & service industry.
Suitable for Restaurant, Cafe and Food Truck.
App runs totally offline and no internet connection is required.
- Quick Key Ordering
- Edit your product using your PC/Mac
- Table Layout Management
- Split Checks (Percentage, Pax or Item)
- Assign Seat, Manage Course
- Composite Inventory, Stock In/Out, Stock Take, Recipe
- Barcode Product Scanning
- Pay In/Pay Out
- Clock In/Clock Out
- Gift Card
- Tiered account
- Multiple Currency
- Customer Display
- Kitchen Display System
- Multiple Ordering Terminal (iPad or iPod)
- Time Based Menu
- Time Based Pricing Level
- Printer Override
- Delay Printing
- Reporting Category
- Automated Combo Forming
- Multiple Tills
- Paypal Here (US, UK, Australia)
- iZettle (UK & Europe)
- SumUp (UK & Europe)
- Tyro Payments (Australia)
- Simple Payments Integration (Australia)
- SmartPay (New Zealand)
- Zapper (Europe)
- Dejavoo (US)
- Square (US, UK, Australia)
TPS, CT Payments , Vantiv, Mercury Payments, TSYS, FD Omaha, FD Nashville, Global Payments, Chase Paymentech, EVO SNAP
- Multiple Customer Address
- Member Automated Discount
- Customer Group
- Repeat Customer's Order
- Customer Spending
- Multiple Outlets Rewards/Loyalty
- Ethernet based Epson Printer. (Or any printer that support ESC/POS)
- Star TSP-100, Star TSP-100 USB, TSP-650
- Star TSP-100 IIIBI, Star TSP-650i, Star SM-S220i, Star SM-L200, Epson M30 (Bluetooth)
- Star mPOP (Bluetooth)
- Bixolon SPP-R300 (Bluetooth)
- Honeywell PC42, Zebra ZD410, Rongta RP410, Epson TM-L90 Label Printer
- X Reading
- Category/Item Sales
- Top Selling
- Hourly Sales
- Table Sales
- Clock In/Out
- Commission/Employee Performance/Employee Item Sales
- Payment, Transaction & Transaction Order Report
- Inventory, Stock Movement, Bill of Material Report
- Cloud Report (Optional)
To setup, you need an iPad, cash drawer (optional), LAN thermal printer, router and you are good to go.
For first time user, enter your own email address for forget password feature or skip it to start using.
App is free to download, but it is limited to 30 items and 10 transactions a day.
iPhone/iPod version will automatically run MobiPOS as a terminal. Running on iPad, you could choose to run as a terminal or main POS.
For more info:
- Added ability to reprint online orders.
- Added ability to set more than 24 favourite items based on iPad and menu size.
- Fixed an issue with Deliverect set meal pricing.
- Fixed an issue with Gloriafood address.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been looking around for something to use offline and customizable. This fits the bill. Improvements needed: pay an order with multiple methods not just cash or credit. So if someone pays $20 of there bill in cash and $30 on credit and another $10 on check.
Best iPad point of sale out there!
For the price point, there isn’t a better iPad or even Windows based solution out there. I’ve looked and I’ve tested many and Mobi rises to the top! Don’t take my word for it. Download the free trial and decide for yourself.
Still cutting numbers out of the receipt
This was suppose to b fixed but still the same issue
Hello! Fix the issue! It’s cutting numbers out...
Developer Response ,
Hi Jo-ze, on the 20th of Nov we released v1.414 to fix this issue.
Are you guys updated to that version yet?
Please contact us via Facebook or email us at email@example.com if you are still having issue.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TECHBOX PLT
- 163 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MobiPOS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.