Learn programming ( coding ) on your mobile devices.
* No internet connection is required to run code.
== Supported Programming Languages ==
• C++ 11
• Python 3
• LLVM Assembly
• OpenGL ES 2 GLSL
======= Supported C/C++ APIs =======
• Standard C Library, POSIX
• OpenGL ES 2.0, BSD Socket, pthread
• Clang, LLVM, libc++, Duktape, Lua, libjson
• OpenAL, SQLite3, SQLiteCpp, cURL, libGit2, Python3
• zLib, libPNG, libJPEG, FreeType, MiniZip
• APR, APRUtil, iconv, Expat, PCRE2, Apache Serf
• Lua, OpenSSL, Apache Subversion
============ Features ===========
• C/C++ auto complete.
• C/C++ syntax diagnostic.
• C/C++ jump to declaration/macro symbol/header.
• Built-in Terminal/Shell.
• New features
- Text editor text replace added.
- In-app keyboard single page layout restored.
- Text editor word wrap indentation added.
- Theme file key 'FileList.Background.Color' added for file list view background color setting.
- Bug reporting github repository ( https://github.com/dztall/ccr_bugs ) added.
• Bugs fixed
- symlink, link system function failed due to permission denied on some platforms.
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for letting it free but still cool
Way better than xiaowen huang's app, which is always on top of search result but contains tons of distracting DLCs for things unnecessary for just simple compiling. I'd give it 5stars but I don't know how much It can handle yet so 4stars for now. Honestly at first glance its design made me think it'd be not that cool but SORRY for underestimating it's coolness-especially keyboard. Plus you have a blessed skill of placing ads. It really arouses my need for purchase but not now :v
The best iPhone/iPad C Compiler
If you want to LEARN C programming especially, this is your best app to try out tutorials and such. This compiler has a programmers-intended keyboard, and WAY less errors and annoying ads than any other compiler on the App Store. On one compiler I tried you had to pay for every run of a program (thanks... but, no thanks), on a different compiler the ads were super annoying, and on the last compiler I tried before this one, the compiler ALWAYS had errors that I spent more time trying to fix than actually learning C. The point about errors though, if you do the research to see how the developers implement the compiler on your iPhone you will see that it is almost impossible to get rid of all the bugs; sort of like programs you will write. The point is you can’t expect an iOS compiler to be exactly like/ as bug-free, as a Windows/Linux IDE, that gets worked on every night (e.g. codeblocks). But if you want the best on iOS, this is it!
This app is amazing
The only reason this isn’t 5 stars is that every time I run a python program it starts the ‘python 3.7 help utility’ or something and I have to type ‘quit’ before every run of the program. If there is a way to disable this that would be great to know and would make it a 5 star app for sure.
- Jeong Seop Lee
- 374.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lee Jeong Seop
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.