Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX, and Salesforce offline/online, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, field agents, managers – all who need mobility while working.
Resco Mobile CRM works in online and offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like, photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, and barcode scanning.
• Fully offline & online capable
• Work with your data in Salesforce offline & Oracle offline (Salesforce1 / Oracle Siebel all offline capable)
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, Iframes, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo & audio capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customisable via Resco’s configurator
• MDM (Mobile Device Management)
Already 65,000+ users utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small to midsize companies to large international enterprise corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, track phone calls, and more.
IMPORTANT: With Resco Mobile CRM, simply log into your MS Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also connect the app to the Resco CRM server that serves as a Standalone CRM Solution or as middleware between the mobile client and even more CRM and ERP systems. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
Bugfixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it should
Not as bad as people are reviewing. After setting up links to our Hosted CRM solution data was readily available on all fronts, filters worked and data sync seemed accurate. I was unable to get the maps to work and wish there was more extensive filter, but all in all a convenient way to get your basic CRM data on the go!
Works pretty we’ll
Saves tons of time works very well
No love support, at least not here in the United States. Does integrate well with or at all with Salesforce. If you run into a problem as I did, communication is by email only with at least a 24 hour delay. Save your time and money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resco s.r.o.
- 325.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Resco spol. s r.o.