Mobile CS 4+
Designed for iPad
Manage your firm from anywhere.
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using iPhone GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link iPhone photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing iPhone calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
MobileCS - a start but needs more
Great start to a great program, but need an iPad version. So much potential but currently the opportunity is being wasted... Would like to also see the timer functions work absent of continous Internet service and sync up when back in a wifi or Internet service.
Owner of small CPA firm
I find this app gives me critical information regarding accounts receivable and production information at a glance. I also like the way I can start a work timer and keep up with mileage that synchronizes with our Thomson Reuters time and billing system - Practice CS. The client contact information with maps is another benefit I use a good bit.
The app used to work well, but over the last 4 weeks, it’s slow and each step takes time to load. It’s too inefficient to use unless you have something else to do between each step.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomson Reuters
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2010 - 2019: Thomson Reuters Global Resources. Proprietary and Confidential. All Rights Reserved. Disclosure, Use, or Reproduction without written authorization of TRGR is prohibited.