Taking high-quality photos of your checks is the best way to make Mobile Deposit @ 1st State Bank quick and easy. Keep these helpful hints in mind:
• Make sure you endorse the check.
• Lay the check on a flat surface with a contrasting background and take the picture from above the check.
• Make sure the entire check is in the frame and in focus.
• After submitting the check image, write “Electronically Presented” on the front and keep it safe until it clears.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish I could give no stars
Got an email saying I was not accepted as a customer at this time. I literally just put my name and info to sign up. How can they determine anything by me due to my name or make a judgment that I can’t use their app. Gonna report them to the better business bureau. I’ve got the time. I just wanted to cash a payroll check.
- First State Bank (NE)
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Backyard Technologies © 2010-2016 Cachet Financial Solutions Inc. Portions of Mobile Deposit @ 1st State Bank ©2008-2016 by Mitek Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.