Mobile Doula is the premier client management system for Doulas. Doulas have clients fill out their information on an iPad, iPhone or through the Mobile Doula web-based client portal from any computer. Mobile Doula has forms that capture birth & labor preferences, health and pregnancy history, sign financial agreements, consent forms, privacy notices and anything you can possibly think a Doula would need to record. IT'S TIME TO GO PAPERLESS!!!
Best of all, Mobile Doula does not need to be connected to the internet to work like other web-based client management systems do. So if you need to attend a labor at a home or a hospital with no WiFi, NO WORRIES! If there is no internet connection the app will work just the same. Later, once an internet connection is detected all of your data will backup to the Mobile Doula servers and other iPads logged into your account will automatically get updated with the new data you entered!
TOP FEATURES :
• Record all client info including contact details, birth & labor preferences, health and prior pregnancy info and so much more.
• Record prenatal visits, labor flow and the various stages of labor.
• Record new born birth details and APGAR scores
• Record immediate postpartum details for baby and mom with information such the stages of postpartum labor, placenta delivery, episiotomy, complications, etc.
• Record mother and infant postpartum visits by inputing, mom's emotional state using the Edinburgh report, feeding/sleeping habits, intake, and emotional health, etc.
• Reminder system, Todo flow chart and client or practice level Tasks. These can be used to make sure clients don't fall through the cracks, keeping track of borrowed items, follow ups and so much more.
• Track customer billing and see at a glance which clients still owe a payment.
• Print, Email or export any client data as a PDF. Generate statistics, activity reports and export client data to Excel.
• NOW you can go PAPERLESS!! Import PDFs and create a document template by dropping text boxes, check boxes and signature boxes wherever needed on the PDF to make it fully interactive. Once you create your document templates your new clients will be guided to sign all of the documents as part of their sign up process after they complete their health history information using only their finger or a stylus.
• Messaging feature records all emails between client and care provider under client record
• Use new Chat feature to instant message your clients. Message will not wake you at night unless client indicates it's urgent.
• Use new sign off feature to lock records.
• New Audit features shows every single field change, who did it and from what device since the creation of any record.
• Generate reports on your practice statistics, including number of clients delivered, outcomes and transfer rate.
• Export your data as an Excel spreadsheet so you can utilize it for your own purposes such as reporting to the state, creating your own statistical analysis or tracking any other metric such as average visit duration.
• New split screen feature allows for multi-tasking
• New insurance claims feature generates CMS 1500 and UB-04 forms so you can bill insurance directly
Added new practice name selection on Login screen so users can easily switch between multiple practices without having to reenter the login information. Added new document group name popup to help keep documents organized by a practices own established group names. Added new Tab shortcut button in the suggestions keyboard bar so users without an iPad Pro that use the onscreen keyboard can tab across to ___ areas in text templates they create.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy using this app! It simplifies my life by having records with me (iphone or iPad) The confidential information I am entrusted with is I readily available to reference at a birth! Adding additional information sheets helps with time management! My only suggestion is that there is an interface between Mobile Doula and the Mobile Lactation app since I service my clients needs in both areas. Having to complete a new intake is time consuming for my clients and myself. A copy feature is needed! Overall I have enjoyed excellent supportive assistance. Thanks Mike!
Great for out practice!
We have been using this EHR for 5 years and it has come so far I can’t keep up with all the great new features. Most recently the providers in our practice (I’m the office manager) have been enjoying the new text template feature that generates visit notes based on rollable fields. We also use the Message Templates feature to automatically send educational resources to clients at specific time prenatally and postpartum.
Fast, secure and my charts r always with me
I used a web based app prior to this and every time you clicked a button it would have to reload the web page. This is an actual app that has all the data on your device and in their proprietary HIPAA secure cloud. There is zero delay and you can quickly navigate your client records regardless of your internet connection speed.
- Daly Enterprises, Inc
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Daly Enterprises Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.