Mobile Fotos lets you browse and upload to Flickr, including finding photos taken near your current location, playing videos and GPS location and EXIF in uploads.
• Upload full resolution photos to Flickr, including background uploading and upload later, EXIF data and GPS location
• Upload and watch videos*
• Multiple Flickr accounts
• Swipe & pinch full-screen photos similar to the built-in Photos app.
• View where a photo was taken on a Map.
• BROWSE all of your own photos, your contacts' photos and any other public photos, including favorites, tags, sets, groups, interesting photos and more.
• BACKGROUND UPLOAD QUEUE. Upload any photo from your saved photos or take a new photo with your iPhone's camera. Adds EXIF information and GPS location.
• NEARBY photo search to find photos other people have taken around your location. View where a photo was taken on a MAP.
• CACHING makes accessing your Flickr photos as quick as possible.
• TWITTER integration with all of your favourite Twitter applications or the built-in web browser.
Please report any problems or make any suggestions using the Support website link below.
Unlike other uploaders, Mobile Fotos adds an ICC Color Profile to your JPEGs so your images look their best!
This product uses the Flickr API but is NOT endorsed or certified by Flickr.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Support for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Fix a crash when saving photos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
not working as advertised
I'm quite disappointed - the main reason I paid the money to get this app (instead of one of the several free Flickr uploader apps) is that it claimed to be able to upload the original GPS data from photos taken with the iPhone. Now that I've paid for the app, I find that it apparently can only include the GPS information for where you are *at the time you upload the photograph*, but not the ORIGINAL GPS info for a photograph from your Camera Roll. This is highly misleading, as that does NOT mean the *original* GPS location as advertised ("Upload from camera roll with geotags/EXIF data, Using original timestamp and GPS location"). Unless I'm missing something? If so, please let me know.
Also it appears to only be able to upload at a resolution of 640x480??? Why would that limitation be imposed? The iPhone camera takes photos at 2048 × 1536; why would that be scaled down by the application instead of uploading the full resolution original image?
The Flickr browsing aspects of this app are just fine, but that is not at all why I purchased it.
Handy for sight seeing
Fun way to see what other people find interesting around you. Thanks for making!
Anyway we can select to upload more than one photo at a time?
- XK72 Limited
- 7.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 XK72 Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.