NOTE: You'll need to have an active merchant account established in order to utilize this App. You must also be approved by FNS in order to accept SNAP transactions.
Mobile Market+ Select allows any authorized merchant in ANY STATE to wirelessly process Credit Card, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), EBT Cash, and Loyalty transactions using their iOS device.
- Low Cost and flexible peripheral support makes solution ideal for farmers markets and small store retail outlets
- 24/7/365 U.S. Based Customer Support
- Supports SNAP EBT transactions in accordance with USDA regulations
- Accepts Credit Cards (including EMV contact) for increased revenue and payment flexibility
- Supports EMV contact (chip) Credit Card transactions using the new Walker secure EMV/swipe audio-jack reader (EMV Level 1 & 2 certified)
- Fully EMV Level 3 certified through WorldPay to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Supports Credit Card Sale, Refund, and Void transactions, including on-screen signature capture
- SNAP EBT, EBT Cash (TANF), and Loyalty program support
- Supports Walker/Chipper/Chipper BT card readers
- Supports the Woosim WSP-R240/R241 for printing receipts and the Blue Bamboo P25i/P25i-M for printing receipts,
- Provides the ability to print, email, and text receipts to cardholders
- Includes reconciliation reports that can be viewed directly on the device, printed, or sent via email and text message
- Supports multi-merchant/multi-user login to allow device sharing
- User-selectable merchant locations for multi-site markets
- Touch ID login for Market Manager on supported devices
- SSL/TLS encrypted; PCI PA-DSS compliant to ensure safe and secure processing
For more information about this application or about becoming an authorized merchant, visit www.fns.usda.gov/snap/ebt/fm.htm or www.MobileEbt.com.
•Re-organized Settings and Configuration menu options
•eWIC product selection optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The iPad version is not working.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.