Mobile Measures is an outcome measure calculator and reference tool for physical and occupational therapists. It provides access to high-quality patient assessment tools that are scientifically proven to measure critical aspects of health and functional status including fall risk, frailty, prognosis, and much more.
Mobile Measures guides you to the best functional tests and questionnaires to use for over 50 different patient populations. It automatically calculates patient scores, offers immediate interpretation of the results using up-to-date research, and uploads the results into your documentation.
Simply select your patient’s demographic and Mobile Measures will create an individualized patient report, comparing their performance to relevant cut-off scores and normative data. Now you can visualize the impact of your patient’s condition, track progress, and determine the effectiveness of treatments directly at the point of care!
With Mobile Measures you can make better use of your time and energy, be certain of which test to use and what your patient’s score means, and search for up-to-date information with a single tap.
* Works offline
* Access the most useful physical and occupational therapy outcome measures for more than 50 different patient populations.
* Search by patient population or target outcome to find the best test for your specific patient and purpose.
* Access up-to-date research, expertly filtered and translated into easy-to-digest content: cut-off scores, normative data, reliability, validity, MDC, MCID.
* Includes video demonstrations and step-by-step instructions.
* Automatically calculates patient scores with built-in tools.
* Create individualized patient score reports with graphs comparing your patient’s performance to relevant cut-off scores and normative data.
* Email/download patient reports to improve communication, track progress, and enhance documentation.
Outcome measures currently available:
- 30-second Chair-Stand Test
- 5 Time Sit-to-Stand
- 6 Minute Walk Test
- 9-Hole Peg Test
- Activities-Specific Balance Confidence Scale
- Barthel Index
- Berg Balance Scale
- Disabilities of the Arm Shoulder & Hand
- Four Square Step Test
- Functional Reach Test
- Gait Speed
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale
- Postural Assessment Scale for Stroke Patients
- Short Physical Performance Battery
- Timed Up & Go
Updates to scoring mechanism for 30-second Chair-Stand Test
Ratings and Reviews
Overall great idea for an app! With solid literature pooled into on place, this app makes tracking progress and demonstrating value much easier. Looking forward to the developers adding more tests and other features!
Practical and Efficient tool for PTs
This app has been so helpful in allowing me to provide more evidence based standardized care to my patients. The different columns of categorizing each outcome measure by name, pathology, functional correlation, research data, etc is extremely organized and user friendly. I really appreciate having access to a plethora of literature content that is summarized in a digestible way so I can refer to norms quickly. I’m excited to see how this app expands with new populations and tests to come!
I work in an inpatient setting and this is a quick and convenient way to assess a patient. Easy interface and very user-friendly. Would recommend to PTs in all setting!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobile Measures, LLC
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Mobile Measures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $95.99