Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPad into a wireless remote and trackpad for your computer! Sit back and use this remote to surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater computer. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse features a full-fledged dock, just like you'd find on your Mac! Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC.
- Touchpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- File Browser
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Notification Center widget
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, USB without the need for a router (In-app purchase, OS X only, please see requirements)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more.
- Control media websites such as YouTube, Pandora, Hulu, Netflix
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Media Remote
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard with function and arrow keys
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Scroll pad & Mouse Buttons
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- And much, much more.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature-rich remote/trackpad app for iOS ***
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Air Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 10+
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (Intel)
- Windows 8+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
You will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS CONNECTING PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, VLC, Quicktime, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Kodi, Uber, Lyft, and many more
- Updated to display properly in Dark Mode
- Added support for controlling video and music websites such as YouTube and Pandora with the media remote
- Fixed Apple Pencil
Ratings and Reviews
Has great potential
I have had this app for some time. The only problems I have are 1) Once I bring up the keyboard to type something, I have to try around six or seven times to close the keyboard. And 2) keyboard keys in Mobile Mouse have no effect in apps on my Mac while connected. Please can you the developers suggest how to fix these issues?
Just what I needed for my butterfly key problem!
My butterfly keys collect dust, and this is the best solution I've found to either obsessively cleaning the gunk or returning my MacBook to Apple for repairs. If your butterfly key's spacebar is giving you problems and the warranty has ended, here's a simple solution. (You can also use this at the same time you're using your native keyboard, meaning you can use your iPad or iPhone whenever you get to that one key that's a problem if it's convenient for your problem (maybe a numeral or the return key, etc.)) I am madly pleased.
The best of everything!
Works great with iOS 12+. Works great with my 13 yo iMac. Has more features than I will ever need. Among the most valuable apps I have ever purchased.
If..if there was one thing I’d ask for it would be an exhaustive image map with nomenclature of the visible features on the pads. I still don’t know what those 5 tiny green lights (dots) are for. Or, the yellow arrows which I think are for scrolling.
Such a great app deserves a simple manual so buyers will appreciate all its features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RPA Tech, INC
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © RPA Tech, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Communications $0.99
- Pro Presentation Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.