Control your Mac or PC with the original & most advanced remote mouse app. Transform your iOS device into a wireless trackpad, remote, and keyboard.
Mobile Mouse is the server software to accompany the Mobile Mouse App for the iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
Instantly transform your mobile device into motion based mouse, trackpad, and wireless remote for your computer! Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Our app uses the built-in gyroscope to translate your hand motions into mouse movements on your screen. It can also operate as a trackpad, allowing you to control your computer with a single finger. Suddenly your iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad have become an essential part of any home theater and a presenter's best friend. Using an innovative application notification system, your iOS device will always know what applications are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program, providing you with a single screen for controlling ALL your media and web applications, such as Apple Music, Spotify, VLC, PLEX, Safari, Chrome, PowerPoint, Keynote, and many more!
** IMPORTANT ** To use this software, you must also download one of the paid or free Mobile Mouse apps from the App Store for your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Mobile Mouse is the original and most advanced remote mouse app for iOS with no subscription fees.
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Trackpad remote mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Air mouse (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for Apple Music and Spotify
- Apple Watch App (Trackpad/Media/Presentation control)
- Live text/image scanner. Insert live text, photos, QR/UPC codes, and documents in any application using your iPhone camera.
- Photo and text Sync. Send content from your computer directly to your iOS device. Call a phone number on your computer, push an address from your computer to your Maps app or even call an Uber.
- Supports encryption
- Supports Bluetooth & USB with In-app purchase (Mac OS X ONLY, please see requirements)
- Today View Widget
- Remote file Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote & Powerpoint)
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more.
- Control media websites such as YouTube, Pandora, Hulu, Netflix
- And much, much, much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Trackpad with full mouse control and scrolling
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- Apple Music & Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or just the ones that have remotes
App Store Links
iPad -> ipad.mobilemouse.com
or visit: MobileMouse.com
Mac OS X 10.14+ (Apple Silicon, Intel)
Private WIFI Router or ad hoc network
Mobile Mouse App for the iPhone/Apple Watch/iPad
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I wish this option exist
I downloaded the app lately, and purchased the peer-to-peer connection, which is much stabled and fast option than the normal network connection. The presentation option with powerpoint is a pleasant experience, though the slides display never showed in my phone or apple watch (but not a big deal for me)
I just wish that the hotkeys can open files as well and not only apps… Like if I have a presentation and assign a hotkey to open this presentation once i click it and instantly opens in presentation mode, this would be awesome… Appreciate if the developers can look into that, as this would be a really cool feature, especially if someone has several presentations to show in the same meeting, with each presntation popping once you click the assigned hotkey
BEWARE: The “Pencil Stylus" MobleMouse supports is NOT the Apple Pencil stylus!
Caveat emptor. I was really impressed when I discovered Mobile Mouse suports pressure-sensitive styluses, including "Pencil Stylus." I shouldn’t have been. Upon asking Tech Support for help, I was informed, “… we don’t currently support the Apple Pencil yet…. The Pencil we support is made by another company...so we need to clarify that in an update.”
Yes, MobleMouse, you DO need "to clarify.” If for no other reason, the deception might appear to some as intentional. A Mac app from the Mac App store which supports Pencil Stylus (captial “S”) might leave one with the impression that it supports the Pencil stylus (lower case “S”). And if this, then what else?
Although it is useless to me (at least, until Apple Pencil — the Pencil stylus made by APPLE INC. of Cupertino, California —is supported), I still give two stars based on what little I learned of the App during the setup process. Connectivity was excellent—was able to connect via WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB; the general layout was user-friendly, efficient, and professional; the although an unwelcome message, their Tech Support got back to me within two hours. MobleMouse apparently does a lot of things, and appears to do them well—but using it as a Wacom substitute is only good if your iPad Pro comes with Pencil Stylus rather than a Pencil stylus.
Developer Response ,
We originally only supported another stylus called Pencil before the Apple Pencil existed, but after receiving requests from users, including yourself, we have since added support for the Apple Pencil as well. Why would you leave us a 2 star review after we added the exact feature you requested? Please update your review so users are not misled by this incorrect information. Thank you
Wonderful! Must have for Apple users.
I am so glad I discovered this app. It is just as great as the reviews describe it to be. I have the free version and it does everything I need it to do. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the fact that you cannot control volume through the app - but, you can use the mouse to click and drag the volume adjuster (when you are watching Netflix, for example, you can mouse-over the speaker icon and drag and drop it to the level your prefer). But, you cannot use the volume control buttons on the side of your phone for easier volume adjustment. Bottom line is, the app is wonderful. You should most definitiely give it a try!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RPA Tech, INC
- 4.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © RPA Technology