Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer, and view another user's screencast of this app on your device. Multiple computers, or other iPhones/iPads running this app, can watch your screencast at the same time. Plus, use our whiteboard to doodle and send postcards.
"I bought this app thinking it would only help me present in my business. It is way way more!...utterly indispensable." - A, Oct 6, 2011
Import the file(s) you want to screencast first. For help with importing files into this app, see the Quick Start Guide in the user guide.
TO SCREENCAST THIS APP ONTO A COMPUTER:
1. Put your iPad/iPhone and computer on the same wi-fi network.
2. On your iPad/iPhone, start this app, and open the Documents module. Make a note of the URL that is displayed at the top of the Documents menu.
3. On the computer, open a web browser, and enter the full URL of this app from the previous step. For example, http://x.y.z.a:8080
4. On your iPad/iPhone, using this app, open the document/whiteboard/photo/webpage you want to screencast. You must open it with this app. If you want the ability to annotate the image you load, use the Whiteboard module to open that image.
TO SCREENCAST THIS APP ONTO ANOTHER DEVICE RUNNING THIS APP:
1. Put your iPad/iPhone and the "watching" device on the same shared wi-fi network.
2. On your iPad/iPhone, start this app. Then, using this app, open the document/whiteboard/photo/webpage you want to screencast. You must open it with this app. If you want the ability to annotate the image you load, use the Whiteboard module to open that image.
3. On the "watching" device, start this app. Open the mRemote module. Any devices found with active mRemote modules are listed under "mRemote Peer-to-Peer". Choose the "screencaster" device by tapping its blue arrow. Important: If you tap the row itself instead of the blue arrow, you will launch "file sharing mode" instead of "screen sharing mode".
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Access remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox.
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app.
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Scribble on a white background or on a photo, in a variety of colors, brush sizes and opacities.
• Import and annotate images.
Optional Toll Free Number Subscription Notes:
• Length: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Subscription auto-renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least a day before the end of current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within a day prior to the end of current period
• Each fax unit buys a 1-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a US or Canada destination. The number of fax units needed to transmit a 1-page 60-second fax to other countries is listed in the rate card in this app. Please note: pages that requires more time (eg, page with high resolution graphics) use additional units.
• To receive voicemail or faxes, you must subscribe to an incoming toll-free phone number. 60 mins/month are included free with subscription.
- system updates and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent support and works great
I wish every developer offered support at this level. Purchased for the screen sharing functions, which work incredibly well. Will be a very useful tool for presentations.
Wireless screen sharing
Strengths: As tested with an iMac desktop it works pretty effectively, doesn't require any software on the desktop and costs $4.99
Weaknesses: It does require developing some new work flows but can do almost everything I have asked it to. Unfortunately the whiteboard function only allows you to work with images (jpeg etc.) so I can't mark up a PDF in class with the highlighter, or switch to other apps after connecting. Screen update speed is reasonable but not perfect. The biggest pain is that the shared screen appears complete with a simulated iPad border frame. This would be great if you are teaching how to use the iPad but makes the technology not very subtle otherwise. The iPad border can be hidden however if you are willing to play with the zoom on the desktop
Misleading and confusing
I thought this app would allow me to show on another computer whatever was going on with my iPad. It lets you show documents you have loaded into the app - no more. You can't view any other app from the connected computer. I also though the app was unnecessarily complicated. The interface is not as intuitive as it could be, and the instructions are far too wordy. They need to re-conceptualize this thing, make it less complex, and advertise what it does more clearly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 191.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- 1-month lease for a USA Toll-Free Number $14.99
- FaxPack 90 - with 90 Fax Units (including 10 bonus) $19.99
- FaxPack 44 - with 44 Fax Units (including 4 bonus) $9.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $149.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $79.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $39.99
- Toll-Free Number For Fax And Voicemail $14.99
- Wedding Cover Sheet $0.99