Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer, and view another user's screencast of this app on your device. Multiple computers, or other iPhones/iPads running this app, can watch your screencast at the same time. Plus, use our whiteboard to doodle and send postcards
"I bought this app thinking it would only help me present in my business. It is way way more!...utterly indispensable." - A, Oct 6, 2011
Import the file(s) you want to screencast first. For help with importing files into this app, see the Quick Start Guide in the user guide
TO SCREENCAST TO A COMPUTER:
1. Put your iPad/iPhone and computer on the same wi-fi network
2. On your iPad/iPhone, start this app, and open the Documents module. Make a note of the URL that is displayed at the top of the Documents menu
3. On the computer, open a web browser, and enter the full URL of this app from the previous step. For example, http://x.y.z.a:8080
4. On your iPad/iPhone, using this app, open the document/whiteboard/photo/webpage you want to screencast. You must open it with this app. If you want the ability to annotate the image you load, use the Whiteboard module to open that image
TO SCREENCAST TO ANOTHER DEVICE RUNNING THIS APP:
1. Put your iPad/iPhone and the "watching" device on the same shared wi-fi network.
2. On your iPad/iPhone, start this app. Then, using this app, open the document/whiteboard/photo/webpage you want to screencast. You must open it with this app. If you want the ability to annotate the image you load, use the Whiteboard module to open that image
3. On the "watching" device, start this app. Open the mRemote module. Devices found with active mRemote modules are listed under "mRemote Peer-to-Peer". Choose the "screencaster" device by tapping its blue tip. Important: If you tap the row itself instead of the blue tip, you'll launch "file sharing" instead of "screen sharing" mode
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, text, HTML, and images
• Create new text documents
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail)
• Access remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app
• Print web-based files or download them into this app
• Scribble on a white background or on a photo, in a variety of colors, brush sizes and opacities
• Import and annotate images
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the US or Canada. Other country rates are listed within this app. Longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not buy this app
I downloaded this App because they really make it sound like you will able to share your iPhone screen with others via an local IP Address. Don't be fooled like I was! It is only a half truth. Technically you can share your screen in order to view files, run presentations, and even visit a website, HOWEVER you have to be in the App. In other words, you will not be able to view your home screen, you will nto be able to run and demo another application, you will not be able to actually share your screen. So long story short if you are looking for a way to share your iPhone screen this is not the App for you.
Crashes on iPhone 4!
I had high hopes to be able to do screencast like the description suggests, however on first launch the app. froze, then closed itself. 2nd launch was successful, and I was able to run the screencast module. I was disappointed however to find out that it only screencasts its own app. (you can't screencast the home screen or any other apps). Finally after a few minutes of running the screencast, my phone froze completely, and I had to reboot the whole phone.
Very misleading. I am a teacher and need to see my ipod screen on my computer screen for whole class viewing via smartboard. Their screen shot shows the ipod screen on a computer screen. This is not even an option within the app. Choices are email, fax, print, and ?mail? I guess it might be possible with Mobile Me subscription... even that is not clear. Need a refund. Don't be fooled. This is not functional as presented.
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 183 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 90 - with 90 Fax Units (including 10 bonus) $19.99
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.