Orchard Mobile Process Designer helps you diagram your business processes quickly and effectively. By combining an easy to use designer with BPMN notation you get the benefits of consistent, easy process design wherever it needs to be done.
Key features of the Orchard Mobile Process Designer:
* Easy to use designer surface that lets you setup processes quickly
* Crisp, clear vector graphics that always provide a good, smooth appearance
* Support for the main BPMN 2.0 objects
* Save process designs to your photo library
* Copy the process to the clipboard to paste in your word processor documents
Some of the best ways to use the Process Designer include:
* Documenting how a process or operation works
* Communicating a new workflow or operation
* Save the process to your library and paste it into a Pages document for your pages or documentation project
* Outline a process to explain how tasks link together in a project
For quick support assistance, please contact us directly at http://orchardprocess.mobi/support.html or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Feedback from Users*
From the UK App Store: "This app has huge potential. It is the first app I have used for swim lane processes. It is able to produce them on the iPad effectively. I provided some feedback to the developers and had immediate response and update. Really impressed and the development team are great. "
From Twitter: "Just created my first process model on Orchard Mobile Process Designer on my iPhone - a bit quirky, but cool"
A tutorial on how to use the tools features is available at http://orchardprocess.mobi/tutorial
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This version includes compatibility with Apple Pencil. You can now of by allowing drawing parts of the diagram with the Apple Pencil.
When drawing with the Apple Pencil:
* Draw a circle to create an event,
* Draw a rectangle to create a task,
* Draw a diamond to create a gateway,
* Draw a left bracket to create an annotation, or
* Draw a line between items to create the connecting arrow
In addition, we've fixed some bugs that affected opening the samples and for opening processes that were created in different locales/regions.
And of course if you have feedback, reach out to at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
No real tutorial, confusing to use. Email to support bounces.
Developer Response ,
The tutorial is available at http://orchardprocess.mobi/tutorialguide.html. We have a small on boarding process, but the tutorial on the web site is the complete guide. I'd strongly recommend reading through it. Just to clarify, the email for support is firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss of work
This app did not save your work... very frustating
It's not a practical tool. Better to design in Bizagi, Aris... Actually it is easier to use the paint brush! Waste of money.
The developer, Orchard ebusiness, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd. All Rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.