MobilePM is project management tool, supporting you as a project manager or a team member in performing your day-to-day project managerial tasks and thereby saving you time and effort. It provides a wide range of functionality, for instance, creating your project work breakdown structure, allocating tasks to team members, recording work time, tracking progress with help of earned value analysis, or generating reports - just to mention a few.
MobilePM features an easy-to-use user interface and exploits the advantage of the user’s mobility. In doing so, it allows you at anytime and from anywhere to document results as soon as you have accomplished important project work and to record your work time spent for that piece of work fast and easily.
All recorded time costs for the tasks performed are automatically used both for the individual project staff for timesheets as well as for the project managers in monitoring project progress. The timesheets can be created with just a few clicks, printed in various formats and submitted directly to the client for signature. The corresponding invoices can also be generated.
MobilePM is designed both for the effective usage in a demanding professional work environment such as project management with several employees, as well as for the management of simpler tasks in everyday life. The underlying management methodology is the renowned "Open Unified Process" (OpenUP), which is similar to IBM ™ "Rational Unified Process" (RUP), and the Earned-Value Analysis (EVA).
Overview of the major functionality:
1) Project Management
- Create, edit and archive project WBS
- Specify tasks with expected work products or deliverables, and planned time effort
- Allocate individual tasks to employees according to the constraints of a time effort budget
- Record working hours for individual tasks
- Present working hours spent in different views
- Evaluate project progress based on EVA
- Schedule Performance Index
- Cost Performance Index
- Show possible project weaknesses
- Over-planning of available resources
- Possible delays in completing scheduled tasks
- Create and archive project status reports
- Synchronization of project status and project changes within your project team (e.g. project plan, contact details, timesheets etc.)
- Protection against accidental changes to project data by using individual password
2) Overview of your current tasks
- Present the ongoing or upcoming tasks in different views
- Overview of the time expenses spent for performing each tasks
- Create and edit your personal to-do list without a project reference
3) Resource Management
- Administration of project staff and their contact information (Transfer from your address book), including bank details for invoicing
- Plan your private vacations and other tasks including synchronization with your mobile device's calendar
- Overview of your personal utilization in any past or current time period
- Leave personal notes to any resource (e.g. annotate strengths / weaknesses)
4) Contract Management
- Create and edit your service contracts
- Create and edit services offered in a contract (hourly / daily rate, labor time contingency, valid time period, etc.)
- Allocation of staff to offered services
- Easy creation of invoices on the basis of hours or days spent for billable work
- Overview of the budget consumption, completed or pending bills
5) Questionnaires for the project evaluation
- Build your own questionnaires with weighting of individual questions
- Support of four types:
- Project Health Check
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Performance Survey
- Delivery Survey
- Export of questionnaires as CSV-file
6) Document Management
- Filing of any document (support of usual data formats) from the Internet or from email attachments in individual folder
- Preview the stored documents by using iOS QuickLook facility
- Assign documents to business objects (e.g. project plan, tasks, resources, etc.)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The new release provides three options to new users: Community, Professional and Premium. The community edition is enabled automatically after download. It is free of charge and powered by iAd, whereas the Professional and Premium are paid features without advertising. The previous version 1.0.0 is basically equivalent to Professional.
- Support In-App Purchase for public holidays, project templates or other useful materials
- Easy-Setup after the first installation
- Improved usability (new icons, shorter navigation path, less error-prone handling)
- Support localization of project WBS element names
- Various minor bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Guohui Du
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2015 MobileLifeDesign Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $19.99
- StdPM Template $4.99
- USA federal public holidays 2015+2016 $0.99
- German public holidays 2016 $0.99
- Standard StarterKit $4.99
- Premium Edition Upgraded from PRO $4.99
- Professional Edition $16.99
- German public holidays 2015 $0.99