• Updated content about the use of myeloid cytokines for the treatment of the hematopoietic sub-syndrome of the Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS).
• Updated the medical management algorithms for contamination and contamination + exposure
Ratings and Reviews
This indicates it is available for the iPad, however, in the APP Store it is only available for iPhone. ??? Also, if it is available for both, it shouldnt have to be purchased twice unless clearly specified it is required!!
The iPhone 5 compatibility issue has been fixed!
This is a very useful tool for rad/nuc emergencies. Lots of very useful information, & the REMM website also has great videos, animations that help explain some difficult concepts. I encourage all responders, medical professionals, incident/emergency managers, etc. to explore it & familiarize yourself with the content... & it's free.
**Previously, app had 4 stars and I will adjust again if current issues are resolved**
I moved to the iPhone 5 recently, after which point the app stopped working. It now crashes just after the splash screen is displayed. The update pushed out yesterday has not resolved matters.
This is a helpful app for those of us working in labs and around this class of material - please address these issues!
- National Library of Medicine
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010 National Library of Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.